CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
currently; I am staying in Toronto, would you please let me Help me out which MP (my location or VO) should I contact, and also how do we contact them?

Yo123

Aug 10, 2020
Hi ,

I got bc key update that my pr card was approved and mailed to me on Nov 30th,

I haven’t received the PR card on mail yet as of Dec 6th , not counting the weekends of dec 4th and 5th, total days have been 4 , when should I expect to received it ?

Thank you for your help

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hi ,

I got bc key update that my pr card was approved and mailed to me on Nov 30th,

I haven’t received the PR card on mail yet as of Dec 6th , not counting the weekends of dec 4th and 5th, total days have been 4 , when should I expect to received it ?

Thank you for your help
U got ur copr in how much days.

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
currently; I am staying in Toronto, would you please let me Help me out which MP (my location or VO) should I contact, and also how do we contact them?
I AM ALSO STILL WAITING MY eCORP SINCE SEP 21, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Guys - Could you please let me know what does this mean - "The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to your address". Does this mean that the Photo and Address which I uploaded into the Portal are already been approved in the back end and it is just waiting for printing and mailing to my Canada mail address ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarification !!