+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Amankaur04

Dec 4, 2021
Portal request : June 15
Photo uploaded : June 16
Still waiting for its approval. Try to contact IRCC but no one responds. If anyone suggests me to whom should I contact

Amankaur04

Dec 4, 2021
I am also
Funny thing my spouse & my son got their PR cards in October 1st week. I kept waiting until last week hoping they would send mine too.

Someone posted regarding the prairies email contact, I sent them an email. After 24 hours they responded back saying PR card approved & mailed. Lol I don't understand how they can miss the primary applicant and send the PR cards for dependents. Just wondering how messed up their system is right now.

It took them 6 months after COPR to send the card to production, technically 2 mins job to validate a pic and send it to production queue.
Hey!
Could you please share email address where to send email

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Finally, cards were approved.. for 3 of us out of 4 - my son's card still shows status Submitted.. while mine and the rest family members are approved. from what i see even in last posts that's something what happens.. i sent follow up to this email address will see how it would go.. do you guys experienced the same and how long it took to finally get ALL cards?

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Finally, cards were approved.. for 3 of us out of 4 - my son's card still shows status Submitted.. while mine and the rest family members are approved. from what i see even in last posts that's something what happens.. i sent follow up to this email address will see how it would go.. do you guys experienced the same and how long it took to finally get ALL cards?
Hey my friend, how long does it take for the card sent to the production center(I recall you received an email reply, right?) to approved&mailed out?

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hey my friend, how long does it take for the card sent to the production center(I recall you received an email reply, right?) to approved&mailed out?
i received reply on Dec 1st and got notification about approval of 3 of 4 cards today, Dec 4th - around 5 days but 1 card is still pending :(

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke
I have received the Request (RFV) letter for Dependents (spouse) on October 7, 2021, which states Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR.

Currently, I have received Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal access and confirmed the In-Canada declaration and uploaded documents required on Oct 25, 2021, and waiting for my eCoPR.

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated.
Do I need to wait until I receive my eCOPR or can I request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

Request(RFV) letter- October 7, 2021

COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary- Etobicoke

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Anyone waiting for ECOPR since November 25? I uploaded the requirements on November 25 but nothing after that. Case is with Virtual landing unit.
Do we see GCkey update as approved before ECOPR? GCkey still states case as submitted.
Did you get your ECPOR?