+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi Guys - Could you please let me know what does this mean - "The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to your address". Does this mean that the Photo and Address which I uploaded into the Portal are already been approved in the back end and it is just waiting for printing and mailing to my Canada mail address ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarification !!
Also want to know!

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Got the last card approved and shipped and they even closed and approved a cases on PR confirmation portal.. now just waiting for a cards to arrive.

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
ecoPR nov 24 - still no PR card in the mail - any ideas how long itll take?
i emailed IRCC they said my PR card is in production but they cant give me a timeline because of covid.
VO Calgary

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
ecoPR nov 24 - still no PR card in the mail - any ideas how long itll take?
i emailed IRCC they said my PR card is in production but they cant give me a timeline because of covid.
VO Calgary
i can definitely can give an idea - my eCOPR is June 8th and cards were approved on Dec. 1 after endless mails, reaching out to MP etc. so it depends on your luck

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
i can definitely can give an idea - my eCOPR is June 8th and cards were approved on Dec. 1 after endless mails, reaching out to MP etc. so it depends on your luck
oh wow, thats crazy! ive heard of people that got the card in a couple of days after ecorp . i hate this system