+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone
WOW, that's fancy, BTW, which office is this email address represent?

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
I have one question ,IRCC create my portal account ,but I didn't received log in details now ,can I click on password forgot ,and got link to reset new password ,is can work out ,please help if any one have experience

maddyh123

Mar 18, 2021
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone

Thanks for the tip, I emailed them last night. Got PR card approved & mailed update. Hopefully this ends the long wait from June.

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Anyone waiting for ECOPR since November 25? I uploaded the requirements on November 25 but nothing after that. Case is with Virtual landing unit.
Do we see GCkey update as approved before ECOPR? GCkey still states case as submitted.

psuresh2510

Nov 30, 2021
Anyone waiting for ECOPR since November 25? I uploaded the requirements on November 25 but nothing after that. Case is with Virtual landing unit.
Do we see GCkey update as approved before ECOPR? GCkey still states case as submitted.
Portal email - Nov 25, 2021
Credentials - Nov 26, 2021
ECOPR - Waiting

VO Calgary

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Hi Guys,

Hey! I've been waiting almost 6 months...can I try this even if my office isn't the prairies office?

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
i did the same. before i was bombing other email addresses and finally got a ghost updates for our applications.. dont know what it is really means.. maybe someone finally opened it from June 8th

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
i did the same. before i was bombing other email addresses and finally got a ghost updates for our applications.. dont know what it is really means.. maybe someone finally opened it from June 8th
ghost updates? also yeh i've also been waiting since june 17....what were they doing (or not doing) in june !