Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
That’s right, I sent an email on Nov 22, got mail address approved on Nov 23, and today the whole PR Card app approved.
do you know how long it takes for the card to arrive approximately?
Got approved in PR application, but says will need 6 week to reach us.. how much time its shiuld take

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a peculiar case. I received login creds on the 24th of November. I immediately uploaded the photo and address on the portal. I still haven't received my copr until now.

But today my PR application on my cic account shows approved. I see the COPR document number and expiry date but I haven't received any details regarding this on the portal yet.

Did anyone else face this problem?

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hi All,

I received my E-Copr on 19-Oct-2021 but my address and Photo still shows as "In review with IRCC".. Anyone waiting in similar timeline ??

Is there an option to ask IRCC to process PR Card quickly as i have travel plans out of country.

Regards,
Rafi

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
hello
i got eCoPR nov 24, says address is accepted, but my photo still says in review.
anyone know how long for the PR card to come in the mail?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
How to fix brightness? can someone help?

error is Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.

I have wasted 1 whole day on this. London drug picture didn't work.

I went to staples and shared that brightness was coming as an error. They gave me a tissue to dab my face as face cream on forehead was causing reflection. For pixel error, I adjust by resetting the size to 1680 only on width on my laptop. Then i used green circles to adjusted to my face and the green circles glow (greener) then there was no error.

For brightness, you have to get a new picture. while pixel error , you can do at your laptop.

i hope that it will help ppl who go on this journey of uploading picture.

maddyh123

Mar 18, 2021
So I got my ECOPR but my photograph and address is still in review. Couple questions, any help would be great!

1. Can I sign the ECOPR and travel with it? Im planning to travel to the U.S. (I have a U.S. visa).
2. How long is it from ECOPR to getting the PR card? Does it happen after the photo and address is approved? Or does it happen after ECOPR? Confused....
I travelled to California, USA via flight with E-COPR, while returning I came to Philadelphia from LA, I took a budget rental car in Philadelphia airport (as other nearby airports like buffalo etc were out of cross border rental cars).

Took a COVID test near the border at Fort Erie, it is just across the duty free store on the road side "WYN rapid testing". I showed the E-COPR signed, passport. There are no issues crossing the border via car. My travel date was Oct 21st 2021.

I returned the car in Pearson airport, cost me $220 CAD.

• Love
Reactions: ProtoKaul and LaniS

GDlol

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone