+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

klein

Oct 6, 2009
What happens if someone need to travel outside of canada between the first email and second email, for example, you are in canada, when you received first email, travel outside before getting second email, should we wait and come back and login using credentials?

The second email says to confirm, you are inside canada within 7 days of receiving, will that mean, if we don't come back within 7 days, the II email credentials will not work? How do we proceed this?
the sensible thing to do would be not to travel while you're in between statuses.

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
The PR portal asks to crop the photo and adjust the pixel of the digital photo taken by a professional at Staples. If I crop, it alters the size of the photo. I adjusted pixel and cropped the photo before uploading.
Is here anyone who also did this and got the PR card.
Not sure why IRCC asks for a specific size and then on PR portals asks to crop the photo.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Yes, this is for emergency reason.
I see. The problem is, as you said they only give you 7 days to confirm your presence in Canada. I'm not sure we know what happens if you don't confirm within 7 days. The problem is if you DO confirm your presence and you receive eCoPR then your temporary visas are voided and you'll need PR card or PRTD to re-enter Canada after your trip. Might want to open a separate thread for this and tag @legalfalcon

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Is this pixel and photo adjustment new on Portal? Last week when I reuploaded pic, there was nothing like this?
Anybody knows?

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
To: IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Subject: PR card application status - over 75 days- UCI : #
Hello,

I submitted my declaration, photo, and address on XXX. Received eCORP on XXX, it has been over 75 days now since my PR Card application was submitted.

Would you be so kind as to update me on where is my application stand? Was the card mailed to me yet?

Name: XXX
Permanent Resident Card application XXX
it looks like it works indeed. this is the only channel I got the response from and I've seen GU within my CIC account regarding the linked PR Card application.
Thanks Julzzzz.

Last edited:

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Anyone getting errors uploading photos? Like pixel parameters or brightness. And where are you guys getting your photos taken from. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: undeadPanda

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi, has anyone received multiple portal confirmation email? I received 3 in last 3 days and I have replied to all with the UCI , entry date and other details asked. Any idea , how much they will take to send the credentials?? Has anyone faced similar situation? Kindly provide your input

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hi, has anyone received multiple portal confirmation email? I received 3 in last 3 days and I have replied to all with the UCI , entry date and other details asked. Any idea , how much they will take to send the credentials?? Has anyone faced similar situation? Kindly provide your input
Check your outbox to see if they received it. Try from different devices.