CEC21

Jul 29, 2021
ITA: Jan/08/21
AOR: Feb/15/21
eCoPR: June/29/21
Address on portal: Approved
Photo: In review
PR Card Received: 11/22/2021
I called IRCC few times regarding PR Card, but they didn't tell me anything. I sent webforms as well, but it didn't work. I emailed them few times on different email address, and I got reply from IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Nov/15th that my card was sent to production and I should receive it in few weeks. The same day I got GU on my PR Card application. Nov/18th- my application was approved and Card was mailed. I got it this morning. Although, my PR application still shows submitted.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
I called IRCC few times regarding PR Card, but they didn't tell me anything. I sent webforms as well, but it didn't work. I emailed them few times on different email address, and I got reply from IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Nov/15th that my card was sent to production and I should receive it in few weeks. The same day I got GU on my PR Card application. Nov/18th- my application was approved and Card was mailed. I got it this morning. Although, my PR application still shows submitted.
Congratulations!!! what is your VO ?

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I just sent an inquiry about my pr card application to that email address, will see if they respond.

SAM JAM

Nov 22, 2021
Hi,
My Father become Permanent resident on 21St June 2021. He got his ECopr. He uploaded his photo on Portal and that photo was rejected after 15 days. He again uploaded photo on 15th July 2021. After that we were not getting reply. I have sent couple of emails to PR portal email address to ask about the PR card of my father. Then one day we got an email on 15th Nov 2021 that your photos is rejected again. He uploaded his photo on 15th Nov 2021 again. He is a Senior Citizen in 80+ year of age. Do you know how to deal this situation because we do not want to waste another 4 months. Please help us. Thanks.

midraintemp92

Oct 24, 2021
This email seems to be only for those who had received their eCoPR and are waiting for more than stipulated days for PR card waiting. Though I am not sure if it works for all VOs. I see it had worked for candidates from Etobicoke, Calgary, Ottawa and may be OSC VOs.
Thankyou

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
When did you send them an email? Date? To this prairies email - when did you send an email???

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Yes I did. But that’s normal. If my case is overdue I hope they will respond with an update. I think it’s overdue ( more than 75days) so I expect some action this week
same here. I have sent a request too. More than 155 days now.. I have sent it yesterday.

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
How do you know it was approved and mailed on the 18th if the application still says submitted.