+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
@legalfalcon Today I received my eCopr, while my eCopr is correctly sent, in place of My spouse's eCopr I have received someone else's eCOPR. How should i proceed with this? Calling IRCC will help or do i need to raise Webform? Is there any other quicker way to get the correct eCOPR?
Thanks for your help as always!
How did you handle this situation? A person contacted me saying that he received my eCOPR.

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I am planning to travel to India in 3rd week of Jan due to family function I have Ecopr for full family and I am planning to travel back to Canada alone what would you think if PR card doesn’t arrive by then ? I will apply for PRTD documents for myself but do you think that there will be a mandate for my family to come with me or they can come later? Any thoughts or suggestions would be highly appreciated. Please see my signature for timelines Ecopr received Nov 8

Oct 16, 2021
I have a very stupid question. I was in Canada on a work visa/permit and just received my Ecorp this week. I wasnt expecting to receive a response from them this fast and already made vacation plans for beginning December ( my travel visa and work permit are valid for a couple more years and I was planning to use it when coming back to Canada at the end of December). But now I am questioning if I can use it? I am not a temporal resident anymore... Should I be cancelling my flights and be waiting for my pr card? Based on some comments here it might take forever..
Please help

Reactions: Istanbul87

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
ITA: Jan/08/21
AOR: Feb/15/21
eCoPR: June/29/21
Address on portal: Approved
Photo: In review
PR Card Received: 11/22/2021
I called IRCC few times regarding PR Card, but they didn't tell me anything. I sent webforms as well, but it didn't work. I emailed them few times on different email address, and I got reply from IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Nov/15th that my card was sent to production and I should receive it in few weeks. The same day I got GU on my PR Card application. Nov/18th- my application was approved and Card was mailed. I got it this morning. Although, my PR application still shows submitted.
When did you send email to them?

Last edited: