+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Haizz. I got portal email on August 14 and submitted photos and address same day. 2 months still waiting for Corp. Contacted MP office they refused to help me. According to them 2 months waiting is nothing i haveto be patient and waiting. Anyone has experience with MP office can give me some advice. I'm dying waiting
Please, just be patient. We completed portal credentials on August 17. We received our ECOPR yesterday..... We waited for 57 days.

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for ECOPR. My VO is Etobicoke . I got my portal confirmation on Sep9 and have updated address and photo on same day. They ask for update of address on Sep13 and I did on same day. Waiting since than for ECOPR. Called IRCC they refused to provide any information and said they are just taking Priority calls for Afghanistan. and raised webform got same reply. Tried emailed them as well no actions yet.Anyone in same situation.
Please, just be patient. I completed portal credentials on August 17. We received our ECOPR yesterday..... We waited for 57 days.

Reactions: Nav Reet

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Try not replying that portal email. Instead, compose a new email and send it to that email address. I did the same and added an "Urgent Case" at the subject line and inside the email, explained the emergency case happened to us and that we need to travel and see our family.

I received a reply within a week giving some updates to me.

Cheers.
Thanks for your reply ! I just want to update everyone. I am not sure what worked for me, webform, email. My pr card is approved and has been mailed. Good luck and my best wishes to everyone in this forum. Cheers !!!!

Reactions: SSKAA
Oct 16, 2021
Hello all,

I been a silent reader on this forum from sometime.

CEC Inland with 1 outland dependent (Pakistan)
AOR: July 2020

July 22, 2021: Received PPR. Did not wait for my COPR and submitted her passport. Now she has her COPR and Visa stamped valid till March 2022.

As of now, I am still to receive COPR and complete landing.

I made a mistake and created my own account on New PR Confirmation Portal in August 2021. Submitted photo and declared in Canada August 20, 2021. No COPR yet.

Contacted IRCC multiple times (webform, emails) and spoke to about 4 agents on the phone. No update.

October 14, 2021: Received reply from an immigration offer via email that they cannot confirm my PR at this point because mine and my spouse COPR are expiring in less than 6 months. I replied to them saying I never received any COPR nor completed landing but no reply yet.

Any suggestion for me on what to do? is anybody else in the same situation as me?

I need to travel and bring my wife so I have decided to apply for work permit extension now. I don't know what to do.

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Thanks for your reply ! I just want to update everyone. I am not sure what worked for me, webform, email. My pr card is approved and has been mailed. Good luck and my best wishes to everyone in this forum. Cheers !!!!
What is your timeline like???

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Raj2210 I'm happy for you. Hope mine will process soon. Got Ecopr on 29 June does that mean they're now starting to process June cards?
Yeah I think so, even some of may ecoprs applicants received an update for their pr card last week. Your will definitely get ur card soon.

Reactions: Mill4one