Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi folks, anyone here received Portal Email with using old (expired) medicals?

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys!!! I have received portal email on 4 th October after waiting of 34 days from RFV. Credentials mail git on 6th Oct. My virtual landing office is central intake office. How do I speed up the process to get ecopr? Do I need to mail or raise webform?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi guys!!! I have received portal email on 4 th October after waiting of 34 days from RFV. Credentials mail git on 6th Oct. My virtual landing office is central intake office. How do I speed up the process to get ecopr? Do I need to mail or raise webform?
You can’t speed the process. Just wait.

HS210

Apr 5, 2021
Yeah I think so, even some of may ecoprs applicants received an update for their pr card last week. Your will definitely get ur card soon.
I am also waiting for my PR card since June 8th. Anybody got Pr card who got eCOPR in first week of June?

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I am also waiting for my PR card since June 8th. Anybody got Pr card who got eCOPR in first week of June?
My friend I am not sure how are they processing cards. Its all random I believe, I got mine after 3.5 months. Some of my friends are getting in 10 days after ecopr and some are waiting from months.

swatishetty

Mar 8, 2020
We received our ECOPR today. Portal credentials was submitted on August 17... We waited for 56 days. Good luck to you all.
Hi RitClem
Congratulations!! Did you follow-up with them or they sent out the ecorp on their own?
I submitted the details on 3rd Aug and still waiting..Sent couple of follow-ups on portal mailbox. But no reply yet.

Nav Reet

Jul 30, 2016
Please, just be patient. I completed portal credentials on August 17. We received our ECOPR yesterday..... We waited for 57 days.
Thanks for replying i am bit relieved that i an not the only one. Congratulations . can you please tell your visa office?

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
How long did it take them to approve your card application and mail it? I’m still waiting for them to mail it
Almost 4 months. I got my eCOPR on June 18th and I received the message on my cic account regarding the pr card being mailed last Wednesday (Oct 13th)

Reactions: Hueha

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Almost 4 months. I got my eCOPR on June 18th and I received the message on my cic account regarding the pr card being mailed last Wednesday (Oct 13th)
SaberHQ Congratulations I'm waiting for my card going on 4 months now. Igot Ecopr 29 June and it expires May 2021, VO Etobicoke. When does your Ecopr expire and what is your VO office?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
SaberHQ Congratulations I'm waiting for my card going on 4 months now. Igot Ecopr 29 June and it expires May 2021, VO Etobicoke. When does your Ecopr expire and what is your VO office?
If you are inland. The eCOPR expiry date has no for you.
It will share the date of the expiry for your medicals.

Reactions: nouman.mohd

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Hi Guys, I got a portal request yesterday and I mention I am in Canada but my spouse has never been to Canada before, still, I got a case request for her in the portal rather than PPR request. Is it normal? What can I do next?

Sharanitaly18

Oct 27, 2019
Hi Guys, I got a portal request yesterday and I mention I am in Canada but my spouse has never been to Canada before, still, I got a case request for her in the portal rather than PPR request. Is it normal? What can I do next?
Also my wife got the approval letter and the information for portal (the first letter) but I declare she is in India and requested PPR for her and for now they only sent me the portal for me. Nothing yet for wife