+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Hueha

Oct 15, 2021
Haizz. I got portal email on August 14 and submitted photos and address same day. 2 months still waiting for Corp. Contacted MP office they refused to help me. According to them 2 months waiting is nothing i haveto be patient and waiting. Anyone has experience with MP office can give me some advice. I'm dying waiting

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Haizz. I got portal email on August 14 and submitted photos and address same day. 2 months still waiting for Corp. Contacted MP office they refused to help me. According to them 2 months waiting is nothing i haveto be patient and waiting. Anyone has experience with MP office can give me some advice. I'm dying waiting
Who’s the MP

Nav Reet

Jul 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for ECOPR. My VO is Etobicoke . I got my portal confirmation on Sep9 and have updated address and photo on same day. They ask for update of address on Sep13 and I did on same day. Waiting since than for ECOPR. Called IRCC they refused to provide any information and said they are just taking Priority calls for Afghanistan. and raised webform got same reply. Tried emailed them as well no actions yet.Anyone in same situation.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Waiting since almost 4 months for e-copr

spitfire2605

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone advise on average how long it takes to receive portal credentials and e-COPR after replying to email request from VO. Going through some of the post here, it seems some people have been getting them within days, and for some it's taking from weeks to months. Does it depend on Visa office?

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
Hey everyone, I received an update on my portal saying that our PR cards have been shipped and it might take up to 6 weeks to get them.

What is your experience with this? How long it usually takes to receive the cards in our mail box?

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
I emailed to portal email for IRCC asking for an update but no use for me
Try not replying that portal email. Instead, compose a new email and send it to that email address. I did the same and added an "Urgent Case" at the subject line and inside the email, explained the emergency case happened to us and that we need to travel and see our family.

I received a reply within a week giving some updates to me.

Cheers.