+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Yash0130

Sep 1, 2021
Finally after trying multiple times
Logged in and the PR card has been mailed
Does that mean it’s gonna arrive in a couple weeks or it can still take longer ?
Congratulations!

When your photo got accepted?

I got my eCOPR on Oct 5th , however pR photo still showing in review with ircc.

I don't know how long it will take to get my pr card

SSN3030

Sep 14, 2021
My GC key account had a GU of Application/profile updated for my PR card...…..When I clicked it returned to submitted. Does anyone has any idea!!!!!!!

Aulakh Nav

Oct 10, 2021
yes that's correct. For some reasons, i got a portal email from this one: IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca and it's not the right one. @@ I was so confused lol
Hi, actually I am worried about my situation here, I got my pr portal email on oct 8 and I replied back on same day but till now I did not get email from IRCC regarding credentials. Hope someone here can help me with this matter. Thank you

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Hi,

Instead of my email, my spouse (who is not principal applicant), got email for PR Confirmation Portal. Also, in PDF attached in email, it is addressed to spouse instead of me.

I am principal applicant.

Please advise what should I do.
Your spouse can reply on behalf of all family members, answering the questions and listing the UCI, last date of entry etc as requested by IRCC. Why are you agitated about your spouse getting the portal email?

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
I received my Portal Email asking whether im in Canada or not. Right now im in India.
If i state that im not in Canada right now would that be a problem?
If you have entry visa you can return to Canada quickly and reply the portal email. If you dont have an entry visa, reply IRCC and tell them that you are stranded in India. Tell them to issue you immigrant visa since you need a visa to enter Canada.

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Hi, actually I am worried about my situation here, I got my pr portal email on oct 8 and I replied back on same day but till now I did not get email from IRCC regarding credentials. Hope someone here can help me with this matter. Thank you
Try resending the reply you sent earlier on same email. Sometimes they miss our emails.

Sep 6, 2021
Hey guys, my friend’s photo was rejected today. Should we upload both side a professionally taken photo or the front side is enough?

The stamp on the back side of the photo is terrible. I read the website again and they said even a selfie is acceptable.
Can you let me know if your new photos get approved? I uploaded my photo on August 12th and it was rejected, I put new ones on August 13th and till date there is still no update. I'm afraid something is wrong with my application. Any insight would be awesome.

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Can you let me know if your new photos get approved? I uploaded my photo on August 12th and it was rejected, I put new ones on August 13th and till date there is still no update. I'm afraid something is wrong with my application. Any insight would be awesome.
Same exact situation, my pic was rejected on the 17th of August, uploaded one on the 18th and haven't heard back yet.

Sep 6, 2021
Same exact situation, my pic was rejected on the 17th of August, uploaded one on the 18th and haven't heard back yet.
seems like this wrong photo upload is a fatal flaw. Should we make a separate thread to see how long this is taking for all the people whose photos were rejected?