+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
52 days is nothing. 144 days - the expected waiting time for the first PR card.
I have been waiting from Jul 23. my time line is in the signature.
the agent on the support line said that there is nothing to do - only wait.
PR Cards approved and mailed(3 of 4) - Aug 4.
could you please explain how did you find out when it was approved and mailed out ?

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
i have received COPR but waiting for PR card. My PGWP is valid till jun, 2022. Can I travel outside canada without PR card and return? or do i need PRTD?
Shoret answer: No, you cannot travel with your CoPR, as you can see on your CoPR, it says "Not Valid for Travel". You have to either wait for your PR card or apply for a PR Travel Document. You also cannot travel with your PGWP as this has been cancelled once you get your CoPR.

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
AOR: January 3rd, 2020
Biometrics approved: January 31, 2020
Medicals extended: August 18th, 2021
Ghost update: September 15, 2021
Copr email: September 16, 2021.
PR portal credentials: September 22, 2021
ECoPR: September 23, 2021
PR: Waiting

VO: Virtual Landing
did you receive it ? I got ECoPR: September 23, 2021 too still waiting on PR card

pavankv28

Aug 4, 2021
October 5 - received pr confirmation mail, responded immediately.
October 5 - Credential received for new PR confirmation portal and able to logged in.
October 6 - In Canada declaration, Address and photo upload/update completed.
Vo -Etobicoke
3 persons all are in Canada.
Received eCoPR after 5 hours.
Hi, Can you please let me know if you have responded individually to the portal emails. My Wife and I both received portal emails, would like to know on this. Thanks in advance.

Srvjs

Oct 4, 2021
Hello guys,

I just received the following email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - ETO3296)" and I replied to the email with the following information:

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:

I do not have a spouse/partner or dependants.

I just wanted to make sure I replied with the correct information. Is there anything else I have to do besides replying to the email with the info above?

Thank you in advance!

Mario
I also gave the same info but I forgot to write "I do not have a spouse/partner or dependants" in the end of mail. is it ok? I applied as single in application

prigupta

May 20, 2020
Hello,
I received PR portal credentials today and have a question regarding address update.
I moved to new house 3-4 days back can I put the new address on the PR portal or have to use the one I mentioned in the file?
Also can I use the same photo I used when applying for PR it has to be different?

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!
Thank you

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
52 days is nothing. 144 days - the expected waiting time for the first PR card.
I have been waiting from Jul 23. my time line is in the signature.
the agent on the support line said that there is nothing to do - only wait.
Did you send a hard copy of eCOPR to the visa office? or u have uploaded onto the confirmation email?

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Hello,
I received PR portal credentials today and have a question regarding address update.
I moved to new house 3-4 days back can I put the new address on the PR portal or have to use the one I mentioned in the file?
Also can I use the same photo I used when applying for PR it has to be different?

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!
Thank you
You should provide your new address as your pr card will be mailed to that address and new photos will be taken for copr.