+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
There is some issue with June ecopr candidates. We are struct for some strange reason. We will receive it. However it will take a lot of time. We can apply to this at the end.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html
I heard solemn declaration is for applicants for whom they mailed the card but they didnt received it in their mailbox in 6 weeka after mailing it to them. Our card is not processed yet. I dont think we can use it.

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
There is some issue with June ecopr candidates. We are struct for some strange reason. We will receive it. However it will take a lot of time. We can apply to this at the end.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html
Also
I think we can apply for new pr card if we didnt get it in 180 days. I checked this
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-renew-replace-permanent-resident-card.html

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
but looking at your old posts havent you received your PR card already or atleast you have your ECOPR? which means you are all good to go!
Yea just got eCOPR
The wait was 90 days for me.
and if it takes another 90 for PR card
That’s just stupid isn’t it.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
e-COPR - September 13
Linked my PR cards in CIC - status still submitted
on portal address is approved, photo - in review
Is there any pattern on how long to wait? I can see people with later dates of ecopr are getting cards already :(

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
e-COPR - September 13
Is there any pattern on how long to wait? I can see people with later dates of ecopr are getting cards already :(
Waiting since August 28,so...

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
e-COPR - September 13
Waiting since Sept 4th

joyvik

Feb 14, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
October 5 - received pr confirmation mail, responded immediately.
October 5 - Credential received for new PR confirmation portal and able to logged in.
October 6 - In Canada declaration, Address and photo upload/update completed.
Vo -Etobicoke
3 persons all are in Canada.
Received eCoPR after 5 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: PALASHPAL

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys, my friend’s photo was rejected today. Should we upload both side a professionally taken photo or the front side is enough?

The stamp on the back side of the photo is terrible. I read the website again and they said even a selfie is acceptable.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I
Hey guys, my friend’s photo was rejected today. Should we upload both side a professionally taken photo or the front side is enough?

The stamp on the back side of the photo is terrible. I read the website again and they said even a selfie is acceptable.
uploaded only face side