+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rocky555

Apr 16, 2021
How can I link my PR card application to my IRCC account?
On PR portal it shows address is accepted and photo in review. Few of my friends have got PR card in mail and it still shows that photo is in review.
My ECOPR is generated which I can see on IRCC but document is not available to download on PR portal that's why I am wondering if they have already dispatched the card but not sure so need help in getting my application linked.
Thanks in Advance
Hey - even i'm in same situation but when i tried to link PR card application to CIC account it says no applications found. Any one here know what this means "address is accepted and photo in review"

Navjot24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey - even i'm in same situation but when i tried to link PR card application to CIC account it says no applications found. Any one here know what this means "address is accepted and photo in review"
Same here I am also going to travel in December

JattCan

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Try using the same birth place as mentioned in your passport.

Rocky555

Apr 16, 2021
In PR portal it shows address is accepted and photo in review?. What this means, we have to wait until Photo is accepted or something got struck here.

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
Photo and address are still in review on the portal.
Did you got any update in gckey account? That you’re card is mailed

i submitted my photos 12 September and rejected then I resubmitted 14 September but they are still in review any idea how long it can take to receive pr card