+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Thanks. I wonder how you could get the IRCC agent to answer your questions about PR card status because they don't answer anything other than priority inquiries (and apparently PR card isn't considered a priority by them)? Let's keep in touch because our case is similar.
Have been lucky I would say. Besides I have some personal urgency too.

Reactions: gamzoog

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
Hello Jaspreet,

Can you please clarify? Who shall send the message to the concerned office? The person who receives our call can send messages to the concerned office? They usually say that its in production, please wait until it arrives in the mail. What should we reply to this? Please let us know, how you did it.
Waiting from June 18/2021.
Hi,

They told me the same thing but I bugged them after every two. COncerned office meant the Visa Office where your application is processed. Mine was in Etobicoke. Keep trying and once it has passed 6 weeks since it was sent in production, insist them to send a message. In my case, an agent told me to wait for 6 weeks and call back again. I had to literally plead over the phone.

Lxman

Oct 11, 2020
Hi !!! I received ready for visa email on 2nd September. I m inside canada and raised webform and given my canada address. I am waiting for the portal email to process next.
On the other hand my spouse submitted her passport on 10th September via two way courier to vfs and received visa stamped, copr on 28th September.
I called ircc several times, raised few webfrom and emailed to CIO to send portal email. I need suggestions how to get portal email. Please share something Base on your experience.
Thank you.
I am in same condition too, got ready for visa email on 15 September and replied them at same day that i am
In canada so i can be landed virtually but haven’t received any response yet.

Reactions: etesami

PG8

Aug 5, 2021
Hi Everyone, I have received COPR on 5th August and linked my PR card application to GC key
Today I had an update on PR card and it is approved, but it also had a message "“You picked up your permanent resident card in person”

I never picked the card neither got in email. Can someone please tell if this normal. I could not reach customer service and already raised a webform as well.
Your visa office pls?

etesami

May 4, 2021
I received the first IRCC portal email on Aug 23, confirming requested information.
I replied on Sept 16. No response
I emailed again on Sept 23. No response
I sent another email on Sept 30.
Does receiving 'login credential email' take this much time?
I think it takes at most three days for many people..
Does anyone know whether the 'Afghanistan matter' is causing this delay on receiving login credential link?
Same situation. Please keep us posted about your case.

etesami

May 4, 2021
I am in same condition too, got ready for visa email on 15 September and replied them at same day that i am
In canada so i can be landed virtually but haven’t received any response yet.
Same situation. Please keep us posted about your case.

Reactions: Lxman

CANADA66

Aug 5, 2021
How can I link my PR card application to my IRCC account?
On PR portal it shows address is accepted and photo in review. Few of my friends have got PR card in mail and it still shows that photo is in review.
My ECOPR is generated which I can see on IRCC but document is not available to download on PR portal that's why I am wondering if they have already dispatched the card but not sure so need help in getting my application linked.
Thanks in Advance