+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

cck1986

May 8, 2020
April 2020 AOR , CEC inland and dependents in Canada and it took 16 months for them to finalize my application and finally uploaded docs in or portal 40 days ago. Waiting for ecopr still.
I am sending mails once in two days to prportal mail if.
Finally spoke to Ircc agent and they said am a permanent resident long back and my CoPR is uploaded in portal which I don’t see though and they said I need to wait as more applications are there and it depends on case processing officer.
Finally they said my PR card is dispatched 2 days back. Think I might receive PR card before ecOPR
Did any one receive eCOPR after PR card

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I had the same issue. Tell them that after 6 weeks from the date it has been sent to production, they shall send a message to the concerned office, otherwise they’ll sit on your file. It worked in my case
Hello Jaspreet,

Can you please clarify? Who shall send the message to the concerned office? The person who receives our call can send messages to the concerned office? They usually say that its in production, please wait until it arrives in the mail. What should we reply to this? Please let us know, how you did it.
Waiting from June 18/2021.

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
April 2020 AOR , CEC inland and dependents in Canada and it took 16 months for them to finalize my application and finally uploaded docs in or portal 40 days ago. Waiting for ecopr still.
I am sending mails once in two days to prportal mail if.
Finally spoke to Ircc agent and they said am a permanent resident long back and my CoPR is uploaded in portal which I don’t see though and they said I need to wait as more applications are there and it depends on case processing officer.
Finally they said my PR card is dispatched 2 days back. Think I might receive PR card before ecOPR
Did any one receive eCOPR after PR card
Yes. My roommate received his PR card before ecopr. It was later uploaded on the portal.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Received my ECOPR after 3 months of waiting
Exactly 3 months
Had to say some harsh words to the MP
Got her to ask twice in one day
Maybe that helped
Not sure what did, I had done everything possible, Webforms, email reply, MP
Just did whatever people asked could help.
I really hope whoever is waiting gets it ASAP
God bless you all.
thank you for continuous support.
it just heartrending to hear these stories.

Bluewater123

May 10, 2021
Hi guys, how long it take after pr portal request to receive mail with username and password? What if I already have once account associated with pr portal? Will I get mail with password? It almost a week I haven't received any response? Thanks in advance.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys, how long it take after pr portal request to receive mail with username and password? What if I already have once account associated with pr portal? Will I get mail with password? It almost a week I haven't received any response? Thanks in advance.
If you already created an account with the Same email you sent IRCC, check this account often. From what i have been seeing your will find your pr confirmation there,they won't be able to create a new on for you.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hey, do you know if when you receive portal email anything changes in your account/status? or just after COPR? thanks
Once your portal submissions are accepted, you receive eCOPR in the email address of the portal account. The GCKey account is also updated as "Approved". You can then search for your PR Card application in your GC account and link it.

Reactions: lllsouzap

Deva3

Jun 17, 2021
Received my ECOPR after 3 months of waiting
Exactly 3 months
Had to say some harsh words to the MP
Got her to ask twice in one day
Maybe that helped
Not sure what did, I had done everything possible, Webforms, email reply, MP
Just did whatever people asked could help.
I really hope whoever is waiting gets it ASAP
God bless you all.
thank you for continuous support.
May I know whether you got protal email from VLU OSC or any other VO? and COPR also from same VO / VLU?