+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

dimitri12

Sep 8, 2021
Guys, good afternoon!
We have tried to call IRCC a couple of minutes ago and after the all process, there was a message saying that call Center is currently closed…does anyone know what time we should call them?
Today is stat holiday for federally regulated workplaces so I believe all IRCC offices are closed.
Try calling tomorrow maybe...?

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Hi All... My husband who is dependent in our file and staying in India got PPR on 15th September and now he received his Passport with Visa and COPR letter. I am Primary applicant and staying in Canada. I have received 1st email and 2nd credential email in last week. I have submitted photo and address in portal on 22nd September. since then waiting for ecopr for myself.. now my husband is ready for travel but he can't as my landing is not done yet. Our problem is they haven't requested remedical for my husband and as per our medical which we did at the time of applying PR the visa he got is only till 24th November.

Any suggestion which will help to get me eCOPR soon? Please help.

shalzy

Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys , I received a log in credentials and password for only me the principal applicant ,and I was able to upload the photo and address only for me but dependents details are not there in the portal . Will ircc create a email id and password for each individual applicant , I gave the same email Id for all
all the 4 applicants, me being the primary, someone pls guide me on this !

Sep 30, 2021
Hi there. I urgently need to know. I have applied through express entry under Canadian experience class. My application is still under review after providing biometric. I am planning to attend wedding in india on Oct 20, 21. I need to know 1) if I receive email for confirming UCI and other things and I respond them I am out of Canada does it effects my application also 2) if I receive it before leaving Canada can I still enter with COPR. Currently I am on my post graduate work permit and also have work visa on my passport please respond both scenario as I am very worried.

shivek002

Jul 15, 2017
Hi All... My husband who is dependent in our file and staying in India got PPR on 15th September and now he received his Passport with Visa and COPR letter. I am Primary applicant and staying in Canada. I have received 1st email and 2nd credential email in last week. I have submitted photo and address in portal on 22nd September. since then waiting for ecopr for myself.. now my husband is ready for travel but he can't as my landing is not done yet. Our problem is they haven't requested remedical for my husband and as per our medical which we did at the time of applying PR the visa he got is only till 24th November.

Any suggestion which will help to get me eCOPR soon? Please help.
I am in same boat except the medical..but there is nothing that we can do to get copr faster. May i ask you the pr portal Email you receive was from which office? VLU?

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
I am in same boat except the medical..but there is nothing that we can do to get copr faster. May i ask you the pr portal Email you receive was from which office? VLU?
My PR Portal email subject says its from Etobicoke office.

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi, came across your signature and have some questions. Do you see updates about dependent's PR card status anywhere? In my case I can see its mailed for me in GCKey account, but my dependent's card shows "submitted", altough we both got our eCOPRs on the same day.

Thanks.
My spouse linked their PR card application to GCkey account and was notified that it was approved and mailed.

Reactions: moioxomiya

Heen

May 10, 2018
I received the first IRCC portal email on Aug 23, confirming requested information.
I replied on Sept 16. No response
I emailed again on Sept 23. No response
I sent another email on Sept 30.
Does receiving 'login credential email' take this much time?
I think it takes at most three days for many people..
Does anyone know whether the 'Afghanistan matter' is causing this delay on receiving login credential link?

Reactions: etesami

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Received my ECOPR after 3 months of waiting
Exactly 3 months
Had to say some harsh words to the MP
Got her to ask twice in one day
Maybe that helped
Not sure what did, I had done everything possible, Webforms, email reply, MP
Just did whatever people asked could help.
I really hope whoever is waiting gets it ASAP
God bless you all.
thank you for continuous support.

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Exactly 3 months
Maybe that helped
God bless you all.
Congrats!!! We’ve been waiting for almost 80 days…and we sent an email 02 days ago to our MP, no response yet…

Reactions: Dchawla

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Exactly 3 months
Maybe that helped
God bless you all.
Good to hear that bro. I was waiting for this news and used to check in just to see this message from you. I know this wait was tough. Now sir back and relax

Reactions: Dchawla