+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Palmerwilson

Jul 20, 2021
Is anyone here submitted their Declaration, address and photos thru pr portal earlier than June 20? Or am I the only one waiting over 3 months now?
IRCC are so mean to keep you waiting for over 3 months now, Here I am getting so frustrated too, Waiting since August 12, 2021

Kaivalshah

Aug 22, 2019
Hi all , got my COPR on 8th JulY 2021, but still waiting for my first PR card , I tried call customer care agent told me that it is in production house .. but still waiting it is almost going to be 3 months .

can anyone facing same situation like me ?
Please advise how to expedite this situation?
Thanks in advance

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hello Guys,

Portal request : July 07
Ecopr : July 09

Called multiple times and got hold of a kind agent on Aug 10

PR Card sent for printing on Aug 11.

Called multiple times and luck and then one agent told me to call after 6 weeks from AUG 11. I did and got hold of another kind agent on Sept 23 who said there is a printing error and that she'll send a message to the office to look into it..
Email Received from Etobicoke office : Sept 27.

PR Card approved and mailed : Sept 29.

P.S.: Keep calling them unless you get a good agent answer your call.
Do you mind telling me the number you called?

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi all , got my COPR on 8th JulY 2021, but still waiting for my first PR card , I tried call customer care agent told me that it is in production house .. but still waiting it is almost going to be 3 months .

Thanks in advance
I've been waiting since June 29.

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020

Thanks in advance
I had the same issue. Tell them that after 6 weeks from the date it has been sent to production, they shall send a message to the concerned office, otherwise they’ll sit on your file. It worked in my case

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hello,

I have submitted my photo and address for PR card on 16 th july and i got request to upload a new photo on 30 july so I uploaded new photo on 30 july.

But, I talk with one agent on helpline number, she checked and said that my new photo is not uploaded yet in my application. But i uploaded a new photo on 30 july.

now how can i resolve this problem.

Also i am unable to link my application on GCKey account.

please help.
Send it via a web form and just explain what the agent told you

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Yes. You'll get a permanent SIN
Hi, came across your signature and have some questions. Do you see updates about dependent's PR card status anywhere? In my case I can see its mailed for me in GCKey account, but my dependent's card shows "submitted", altough we both got our eCOPRs on the same day.

Thanks.

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Guys, good afternoon!
We have tried to call IRCC a couple of minutes ago and after the all process, there was a message saying that call Center is currently closed…does anyone know what time we should call them?