Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Need Urgent info please…( inland with spouse and kid) Aor 23 Aug 2020,
portal mail 28 aug, ecopr 17sep

We received ECOPR and see that primary applicant has following errors:

* last entry place - mentioned as “unknown”
* Last enry date - wrong date
* Original entry date - wrong date

Spouse and kid ECOPR is all corect except that the below column doesnt have my details in daughters ECOPR and her details in my ECOPR…
Is it suppose to be like this only? or all dependents info needs to be printed there. We both are dependents of primary applicant and he has both of our names in his ecopr.

* DEPENDENTS INFORMATION
Have you any dependants other than those listed below? NO
(Primary applicants name & info printed in both my and my daughters ECOPR)

Please people who received ecopr and who has idea can u give some info… what info needs to get corrected and whoto contact portail emailor webform or call IRCC? Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
Reactions: Mjamjam

a840722000

May 6, 2021
Need Urgent info please…( inland with spouse and kid) Aor 23 Aug 2020,
portal mail 28 aug, ecopr 17sep

We received ECOPR and see that primary applicant has following errors:

* last entry place - mentioned as “unknown”
* Last enry date - wrong date
* Original entry date - wrong date

Spouse and kid ECOPR is all corect except that the below column doesnt have my details in daughters ECOPR and her details in my ECOPR…
Is it suppose to be like this only? or all dependents info needs to be printed there. We both are dependents of primary applicant and he has both of our names in his ecopr.

* DEPENDENTS INFORMATION
Have you any dependants other than those listed below? NO
(Primary applicants name & info printed in both my and my daughters ECOPR)

Please people who received ecopr and who has idea can u give some info… what info needs to get corrected and whoto contact portail emailor webform or call IRCC? Thanks in Advance

Don't worry!

Later today or Monday you should receive another email from IRCC to say congratulations. There will be a link in the email to amendment your COPR document if you find anything in your eCoPR is incorrect. Follow the step and you will be good!

Anyway, congratulations. it is just a small issue they will correct it for you in no time.

Good luck!

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Same here. I am extremely confused. I am glad that some of us receive eCoPR quickly, but frustrated that others need to wait for weeks and months. There is a lack of transparency on the IRCC's part. I am waiting for over 5 weeks already.
Me too. I received a medical surveillance undertaking form IMM0535 via mycic online. I also confused what I should do for the form before receiving my Ecopr ? Anyone has similar experience?

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I need your help guys .. I got my copr before 85 days through portal .. I uploaded photo n address in portal which is still in review .. I have been waiting for my Pr card I don’t know what to do . I called IRCC many times and didn’t get any response cz of Afghanistan issue and I sent web form many times , I didn’t get proper response . Please let me know what can I do I have to go backhome for emergency for 6/7 months and I can go with card because I am not coming soon .. so what can I do ?

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Don't worry!

Later today or Monday you should receive another email from IRCC to say congratulations. There will be a link in the email to amendment your COPR document if you find anything in your eCoPR is incorrect. Follow the step and you will be good!

Anyway, congratulations. it is just a small issue they will correct it for you in no time.

Good luck!
Hey thanks for the update.... can you give more clarity on the dependents part.. is it correct or wrong printed?

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hey guys ,
So I got 1st email 7th sept.
Second email 7th sept.
ECoPR 9th sept.
I thought I am waiting after ECoPR just for the PR card ?
I got one dependent
I noticed a email today feom the portal saying that my partner has been approved and accepted for his picture but I am still in review how come? He is unde rmy application and nothing is showing for me ?
Anybody can help here ?:) thanks

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hey guys ,
So I got 1st email 7th sept.
Second email 7th sept.
ECoPR 9th sept.
I thought I am waiting after ECoPR just for the PR card ?
I got one dependent
I noticed a email today feom the portal saying that my partner has been approved and accepted for his picture but I am still in review how come? He is unde rmy application and nothing is showing for me ?
Anybody can help here ?:) thanks
Hey can't help with your question, but can say if your ECoPR came in the new portal?