+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
I need your help guys .. I got my copr before 85 days through portal .. I uploaded photo n address in portal which is still in review .. I have been waiting for my Pr card I don’t know what to do . I called IRCC many times and didn’t get any response cz of Afghanistan issue and I sent web form many times , I didn’t get proper response . Please let me know what can I do I have to go backhome for emergency for 6/7 months and I can go with card because I am not coming soon .. so what can I do ?
If you are going for 6-7months then you can apply for Permanent Resident Travel Document once you land your home country. This will enable to re-enter Canada without your PR card.

maher1980

Sep 17, 2018
Hi everyone, I got permanent residence September 2021 and I have problem with this.
I got divorce on September 2020 and I send all documents for cic and my PR that time still in the process .
I hold my PR and I got married second time in December 2020 and I sponsor my new wife in January2021 an she got open work permit in May,2021.
The IRCC when replay for confirmation of permanent residency and I send my uci and my new wife dependant UCI but the IRCC sent portal for my ex-wife
Please anyone have a solution or what can I do. And how can inform IRCC about that mistake

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
@gamzoog there was no mistake in mine so I didn't email anyone. They ask you to email them if there is any mistake.
hi @yasirhashmi15 I was referring to your signature where you mentioned of emailing to the officer about your PR card on September 16, where the agent confirmed with you that the card was sent for production. I'm wondering did you email to the address that sent you the portal email? Did they really monitor and respond to inquiries? Thanks!

Itsgps

Oct 25, 2020
We submitted address and photo on August 3. All in review, nothing was approved till now. Only one dependant received e CoPR. The three of us are waiting. Yesterday the dependent received photo rejection email. We uploaded a new photo (Staples). No any updates..
did you hear back anything. They have rejected my photos , ironically I used same one post ITA in EE

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
hi @yasirhashmi15 I was referring to your signature where you mentioned of emailing to the officer about your PR card on September 16, where the agent confirmed with you that the card was sent for production. I'm wondering did you email to the address that sent you the portal email? Did they really monitor and respond to inquiries? Thanks!
@gamzoog I sent an email directly to my visa office Etobicoke. It's same like if you call them they will tell you this information.

Reactions: JamTur

David_01

Sep 7, 2021
Hello, I got my eCOPR on Sep 18th, address is also accepted but my photo is in review still.

Aug 16- first portal email
Aug 17- again same email
Aug 18 - again reminder email
Aug 18- got credentials
Uploaded everything same day
Sep 18- got eCOPR.

I replied to emails on 16,17, 18 with same answers.
In the meantime I send them 3 emails and one webform, I got reply for first email on Sep 17 and today I also got reply for webform, but I don’t think it helps in speeding up the process.

Reactions: SSKAA and ehsan3001

ehsan3001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Toronto
Hello, I got my eCOPR on Sep 18th, address is also accepted but my photo is in review still.

Aug 16- first portal email
Aug 17- again same email
Aug 18 - again reminder email
Aug 18- got credentials
Uploaded everything same day
Sep 18- got eCOPR.

I replied to emails on 16,17, 18 with same answers.
In the meantime I send them 3 emails and one webform, I got reply for first email on Sep 17 and today I also got reply for webform, but I don’t think it helps in speeding up the process.
Hi, May I ask what exactly they replied in response to your email and webform?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
My time line:
1) ITA April 2020
2) AOR July 2020
3)CoPR March 2021
4) Sent Photos to Etobicoke on 28th March 2020, they received two days after
5) 20 June I could add the application in portal with submitted status appearing.
6) No Ghost updates.
7) 2nd Sep, confirmation of dispatch.
8) Received the PR card of wife and kid today, mine still to get. Hopefully next couple of days I should see them.
Its long journey, mixed feelings, kind of numb. The process is painfully slow, during the period you are stuck in the country. Could not visit family back home despite loosing loved ones to covid.
All I can say is stay strong, Canada is the choice we made, hopefully from here good things will follow.
Not sure when I will login here in this forum, but many a times this is the only place I spent long times, reading through the posts...
Felt happy when some one shared good news..
All the best.:)
update: as of 20Sep, I don't see my card. Should I contact IRCC or wait. Any body in same boat ( missing cards of family member/s)