+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

David_01

Sep 7, 2021
Hi! I got my portal credentials on Aug 18 and uploaded everything same day but still waiting for eCOPR but yesterday I got passport submission request for TRV I applied in June, what should I do, submit passport or not? Other thing is my wife’s work permit is going to expire on Sep 9 and I already applied for it in July, So I should withdraw her application as we both uploaded our information in PR portal or should wait for eCOPR? Any advice will be highly appreciated, Thanks

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Hi! I got my portal credentials on Aug 18 and uploaded everything same day but still waiting for eCOPR but yesterday I got passport submission request for TRV I applied in June, what should I do, submit passport or not? Other thing is my wife’s work permit is going to expire on Sep 9 and I already applied for it in July, So I should withdraw her application as we both uploaded our information in PR portal or should wait for eCOPR? Any advice will be highly appreciated, Thanks
Hi. I would suggest you to send your passport for your visa. And don’t withdraw wife’s application until you get ECOPR. Because some people are waiting for months to get their COPR.

Reactions: David_01

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi everyone, How long does it take to get the second email ? I got today my portal email finally :) answered to their email with the information immediately

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Ever since applied for PR nothing went smoothly, there is always hitch. IRRC unpredictability remained a unsolved mystery. Some people are getting their PR cards in weeks and some are waiting for months. There is no f×ck×n basic courtesy of first in and first out in the queue. Metaphorically it seems like a catching US cargo plane at Kabul Airport. If you are lucky you'll get through otherwise you'll hit your butt. Regardless whatever your circumstances are the unpredictability of IRRC will f×ck you hard.
Call center agents are useless at core and are absolutely good for nothing. You will hardly find a call center agent helpful. You will try from A$$ to convince call center agent thar how important is to receive PR card urgently they will fantastically disappoint you. First they will belittle you why you have called them at first place than they will rub you with procedures. Its like ending up in Mumbai Police Station.They are useless and burden on taxpayers money. IRRC should close its call centers and invest money on tangible system upgradation.
Some brainstorming questions
1. What is the science behind card processing?
2. I think mostly people who received eCoPRs from OSC operations are in limbo.

Hani222

Jul 22, 2021
Guys my PR Card has been sent for printing since Aug 11, 2021 and no response yet. Anybody can help on what should i do? I have called ircc, raised webform and even ordered gcms notes. Please help
How you know that your card has been sent for printing since that date ?

Rocky555

Apr 16, 2021
Haloo Guys - I'm waiting for my eCOPR from Aug 11th, i didn't submit my Canadian PCC with my PR application. I'm just worried whether that's causing any delays in getting my eCOPR??. Did any one here got their eCOPR quickly with out submitting Canadian PCC with their initial PR documents.

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Haloo Guys - I'm waiting for my eCOPR from Aug 11th, i didn't submit my Canadian PCC with my PR application. I'm just worried whether that's causing any delays in getting my eCOPR??. Did any one here got their eCOPR quickly with out submitting Canadian PCC with their initial PR documents.
If they needed the Canadian PCC, they would have already requested from you before making a decision on your application!