+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
ITA: April 1
AOR: Apr 15
1st email: July 17 - came from VLU OSC
Credentials: July 18 - submitted everything same day.
Primary office: CPC Ottawa
Secondary Office: Calgary IRCC

I called IRCC last month and the agent said my VO is Ottawa
@CEC_April 1st Please add this information in your signature. Click on your username on right top corner and click in signature.

eCoPR gets issue from your local office. That's what agent told me on a call when I talked with her last time. If Ottawa or Calgary is not your local office, your file might get transferred again same like me if you look at my signature.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
This is IRCC webform response that I received September 2.
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
Did you get any response?

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Finally got my PR card after 10 months and 27 days. Thanks guys for the support. Photo and address still in review in confirmation portal. But i guess that doesn’t matter anymore.
congrats! did you receive eCorp? Or you received card and no eCorp?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
hey all i got ecopr on aug16 and i got my first photos refused on august 28 and uploaded new ones the same day. has anyone got pr cards after their first set of photos being refused?