+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
You can surely try.
Usually once you get the COPR the other permits are not longer valid on the IRCC system.
The airline may check with the IRCC DB the validity of the permit, and if it returns invalid, you can’t board the flight.
Once you are in Canada, they cant refuse you entry as PR. But I would expect some pushback from the officer at the POE.

I've read some people saying claiming it worked for them

So… good luck
very clearly said. thanks for the detailed info. I didn't know this earlier. It's clear now I have to wait until I have my physical card.

VinnyK

Aug 4, 2021
Russia. How long are you waiting?
i was waiting for COPR since Aug 16th.
Aug 29 - my dependent arrived in Canada on work permit. I immediately raised a webform to update her address.
Sept 01 - my PR portal updated to reflect her name. uploaded her pic and declaration on the same day
Sept 02 - COPR for both of us

Reactions: miguelca

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I tired but didn’t got any reply:(
Tried to call but the call hang up
I tried registering the account myself after I didn’t got the email. Worked for me! I still didn’t get the email.I
Should i try?
and after registration how you see that you’re file is in there
Idk man, it’s upto you! If nothing works then I guess you should totally try registering yourself. Worked for many people

akanksha1295

Sep 2, 2021
Submitted all information on portal on July 6 and nothing yet. My work permit expires this month what should I do? I already emailed and called no response.

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I tried registering the account myself after I didn’t got the email. Worked for me! I still didn’t get the email.I

Idk man, it’s upto you! If nothing works then I guess you should totally try registering yourself. Worked for many people
Hey bro
When you applied for pr application did you hired representative or it was by your own ?

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I signed up but I can’t see nothing there
On the top it says submit your permanent residency application

and on the bottom

start new application
View you’re application
Happend with me as well! I would recommend you to reply to the portal email again and send a webform. And I’m sure you can see your application in the portal by coming Tuesday

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I applied for PR application last September and I did hired a representative
So the email you provided for PR application was your representative email or yours , my question was how come you see your PR application in the Portal because portal username is your personal email right ?

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
After several attempts I managed to link my Pr card with my IRCC account, the POB was the same as my passport but without the comma between the city and the state. however it shows the message "Pending Registration" I have been waiting for my PR card since June 18, what message appears to you?

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
So the email you provided for PR application was your representative email or yours , my question was how come you see your PR application in the Portal because portal username is your personal email right ?
My representative got the PR application approval letter. He forwarded it to me and I sent the details from my personal email. Representative can’t reply the portal email from his personal email.

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi, I received 1st portal email on August 25, replied to the email on the same day and I am still waiting for the 2nd email.
Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to receive 2nd email?