+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

WillWill94

Sep 2, 2021
Hi guys here is my timeline. Quite a long wait for ecopr.

First portal email:19 July
Second portal email: 20 July(deceleration, photos and address submitted on same date)
Ecopr: September 2
Pr card: address and photo waiting to be approved. VO: Etobicoke

Thanks everyone. This forum was really helpful during the stressful wait. Good luck!

Last edited:

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019

Second portal email: 20 July(deceleration, photos and address submitted on same date)
Ecopr: August 2

Thanks everyone. This forum was really helpful during the stressful wait. Good luck!
@WillWill94 did you try to link your card in your CIC account?

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
We’ve been waiting almost 50 days already for COPR. We have raised web form, sent out a couple of emails and haven’t heard from IRCC. We called them today and we couldn’t reach out any agent, however when they inform the status of our application, it says that they are processing the background check. What is this means? Are they still checking the background or the application is “approved” and the system will be updated once we get the COPR?
Thanks

eugenekuba

Aug 23, 2021
OMG! It's unbelievable. You are the only person I saw within this forum community who has been waiting for PR Card since February!

Have you ever sent any webforms?
I submitted a bunch of web forms and called them at least 7 times since February. They keep saying that due to COVID they don't know how long I'm supposed to wait :mad:

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
guys need help, i received the ecopr for myself and my spouse and i could link the pr card application to cic gckey account. what activities do i need to do now? Also, my pr application is cometely approved.
SIN: how do i apply and link to old SIN created for work permit.
Health card: would the previous healthcard be valid, do i need to apply again?
Driving license: Is it required to be renewed or would the old one be valid?

Secondly, i have not received the ecopr for my son as his address is still not accepted. But could see his pr card application raised and i could link his pr card application to gckey too. I can also see ecopr document number on my cic account. Did anybody face the same situation

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hi everyone,
We’ve been waiting almost 50 days already for COPR. We have raised web form, sent out a couple of emails and haven’t heard from IRCC. We called them today and we couldn’t reach out any agent, however when they inform the status of our application, it says that they are processing the background check. What is this means? Are they still checking the background or the application is “approved” and the system will be updated once we get the COPR?
Thanks
I have been waiting from 76 days too …No COPR ..uploaded picture and address on 18 June (Friday)

• Wow
Reactions: Ochenta8

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello,

Wanted to check if i could do anything beyond this point:

AOR : 19 oct 2020
Received First PR Portal Mail : 14 June
Received Second PR portal Mail : 17 June . I have uploaded my photos and Address confirmationon same day.

Have received no response from that day. No COPR. No PR

I have tried Webform no use. Same standard reply wait.
I mailed my MP and this is the response he got that he sent across:

We can confirm that all verifications have passed on this application including the medical examination results
Please note that the applicant confirms through the permanent resident portal that they are in Canada.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
  • We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us

Is there anything i can do beyond this point ?
Also , had a general question. There is a reorg going in my company and i have applied under CEC and got 50 Points for my Job.If i lose my Job, will they reduce 50 points from my score which means i do not qualify as per CEC cutoff at that point?

Thanks for any reponses that you can provide for my situation.
I am also waiting for mine COPR from June 18

• Wow
Reactions: Ochenta8

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021

Ecopr: August 2

Do you mean September 2 for eCOPR??

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I have been waiting from 76 days too …No COPR ..uploaded picture and address on 18 June (Friday)
This is so sad! No idea what is happening and why we have been waiting for so long..and unfortunately anything worked so far, emails, web form, no reply/feedback..