+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
For #8, i.e. place of birth, try to input it exactly same as in passport. Sometimes, the POB in eCoPR gets truncated if it’s more than a certain number of characters and no match will be found. It happened with both me and my spouse when I tried to link it yesterday. After we tried to enter the POB exactly same as our passport, we were able to link it successfully!
Thank you so much. The application was not getting pulled,used this trick and it worked :)

Reactions: ROBERT2021

Jaimin123

Star Member
May 13, 2020
PR card approved and mailed today!!!! Can’t believe it happened so fast.

My timeline:

First portal email - August 20, 2021 (Replied same day)
Second email with credentials- August 23, 2021 (Uploaded photo on the same day)
eCOPR - August 24, 2021
PR Card Linked to GC key: August 26, 2021
PR Card Approved and Mailed: September 1, 2021

Now waiting to receive it.

Your’s coming soon too!
Hey
Even I got approved and mailed today. Let’s see how long it takes to get card in our hands.

Reactions: dkincanada

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
GUYS, I just called IRCC asking why still I haven't gotten my ecopr since July. Well, the call center agent said that the reason is my passport is missing despite the fact that I submitted it along with my PR application, that's why I haven't gotten ecopr till now and I have been advised to resubmit passport through webform. I resubmitted it immediately, so don't know what's gonna happen afterward. Anyone has faced a similar issue?
OMG What a stupid reason. How could they approve your application without having your passport? Second question, if you hadn't called them, when did they contact you, after 1 year?

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
OMG What a stupid reason. How could they approve your application without having your passport? Second question, if you hadn't called them, when did they contact you, after 1 year?

I don't know tbh, didn't get the logic either. For the second question, I submitted my portal details on JULY 24 2021, after submitting called them several times asking why it takes so long to get ecopr after uploading the details, none of the agents told me that there's a missing doc, all the agents that I talked to said just wait, there's nothing to do on your end bla bla. Finally today I found out that I need to resend my passport. I guess I could've never found out that if I hadn't called them today >'<

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hello,

Wanted to check if i could do anything beyond this point:

AOR : 19 oct 2020
Received First PR Portal Mail : 14 June
Received Second PR portal Mail : 17 June . I have uploaded my photos and Address confirmation on same day.

Have received no response from that day. No COPR. No PR

I have tried Webform no use. Same standard reply wait.
I mailed my MP and this is the response he got that he sent across:

We can confirm that all verifications have passed on this application including the medical examination results
Please note that the applicant confirms through the permanent resident portal that they are in Canada.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
  • We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us

Is there anything i can do beyond this point ?
Also , had a general question. There is a reorg going in my company and i have applied under CEC and got 50 Points for my Job.If i lose my Job, will they reduce 50 points from my score which means i do not qualify as per CEC cutoff at that point?

Thanks for any reponses that you can provide for my situation.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello,

Received Second PR portal Mail : 17 June . I have uploaded my photos and Address confirmation on same day.

We can confirm that all verifications have passed on this application including the medical examination results
Please note that the applicant confirms through the permanent resident portal that they are in Canada.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
  • We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us

Also , had a general question. There is a reorg going in my company and i have applied under CEC and got 50 Points for my Job.If i lose my Job, will they reduce 50 points from my score which means i do not qualify as per CEC cutoff at that point?

Sadly there is nothing else you can do but to wait.

If you got the PR Portal email, that usually means your PR is approved, its just a a matter of formalizing the process and printing your COPR.
Meaning, that you can loose your job tomorrow that it will not affect your process.

CanadaDesi_2021

Jun 9, 2021
Hello,

I was in a similar situation as yours (AOR Sept, 2020) and here’s what worked for me - I sent a follow up mail to the email Id from where I received the 1st portal email mentioning that I have already received portal credentials on xx date and have uploaded everything on the same day and have been waiting for xx days for COPR.

Also stress on the fact that you have been waiting for 10+ months for a decision and since you are already in Canada and exempt from travel restrictions, it would be great if they can consider your case and provide a decision sooner.
I sent this mail yesterday and received COPR within 2 hrs. I am not sure if this will work but no harm in trying!!
Try to send it during Canadian working hours and hope it works out for you as well!!
All the best!!

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
PR card approved and mailed today!!!! Can’t believe it happened so fast.

My timeline:

First portal email - August 20, 2021 (Replied same day)
Second email with credentials- August 23, 2021 (Uploaded photo on the same day)
eCOPR - August 24, 2021
PR Card Linked to GC key: August 26, 2021
PR Card Approved and Mailed: September 1, 2021

Now waiting to receive it.

Your’s coming soon too!
how did you link your PR card with GC key , please guide

Reactions: dkincanada