+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Today is the 15th day after in Canada declaration and photos/ address uploading. I emailed the web form yesterday asking for the COPR because I need to travel out of the country soon. I am hoping to receive positive news from them. I will keep ya'll updated.

Reactions: jagann

TSalvador

Jun 3, 2021
@Member0587 It's just to get an update on your PR card.

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.

Can you tell me if I need to link my wife (dependent) as well or just the main applicant?

Mak0007

Sep 1, 2021
Hi guys please help me I didn’t not get any email for Pr portal where they ask for applicant details (1st email) but when I logged into my Pr portal I can see Pr confirmation I ticked all and updated address and pic ..note I created this portal 3 months ago

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
PR card approved and mailed today!!!! Can’t believe it happened so fast.

My timeline:

First portal email - August 20, 2021 (Replied same day)
Second email with credentials- August 23, 2021 (Uploaded photo on the same day)
eCOPR - August 24, 2021
PR Card Linked to GC key: August 26, 2021
PR Card Approved and Mailed: September 1, 2021

Now waiting to receive it.

Your’s coming soon too!

td88

Aug 8, 2019
PR card approved and mailed today!!!! Can’t believe it happened so fast.

My timeline:

First portal email - August 20, 2021 (Replied same day)
Second email with credentials- August 23, 2021 (Uploaded photo on the same day)
eCOPR - August 24, 2021
PR Card Linked to GC key: August 26, 2021
PR Card Approved and Mailed: September 1, 2021

Now waiting to receive it.

Your’s coming soon too!
2-6 days, count down buddy! Congrats

Reactions: dkincanada

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys please help me I didn’t not get any email for Pr portal where they ask for applicant details (1st email) but when I logged into my Pr portal I can see Pr confirmation I ticked all and updated address and pic ..note I created this portal 3 months ago
You're good. Now wait for the eCOPR (within 1-60days), after eCOPR, you can link your PR card application to GC key to track it.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Today is the 15th day after in Canada declaration and photos/ address uploading. I emailed the web form yesterday asking for the COPR because I need to travel out of the country soon. I am hoping to receive positive news from them. I will keep ya'll updated.
yeah yeah... i am waiting after portal for 55 days already... let me know when you get eCorp

Reactions: jagann

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
You're good. Now wait for the eCOPR (within 1-60days), after eCOPR, you can link your PR card application to GC key to track it.
Hi, how do you know its within 60 days? I am waiting for my eCorp for 55 days... But I saw many people are waiting for 75 days....( Any info?

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi, how do you know its within 60 days? I am waiting for my eCorp for 55 days... But I saw many people are waiting for 75 days....( Any info?
No, it's just based on the normal time that i've seen people in this forum get their eCOPR. Some people wait for 80-120days already...:(

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
A friend received eCopr on July 15 from Etobicoke office and yesterday she received the PR card, Does anyone have any information about someone who has received a PR card from OSC office, my eCopr was sent on June 18th and so far I have not received