+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
A friend received eCopr on July 15 from Etobicoke office and yesterday she received the PR card, Does anyone have any information about someone who has received a PR card from OSC office, my eCopr was sent on June 18th and so far I have not received
My wife and I have the same situation as you. Have you tried calling IRCC or sending a webform? What was the outcome?
I called them last week and they said basically said we should wait. Yesterday I sent a webform explaining that the processing time already exceeded normal times. If I get any response I will share it with you.

Mak0007

Sep 1, 2021
Hi guys please help me I didn’t not get any email for Pr portal where they ask for applicant details (1st email) but when I logged into my Pr portal I can see Pr confirmation I ticked all and updated address and pic ..note I created this portal 3 months ago anybody with same situations

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi guys please help me I didn’t not get any email for Pr portal where they ask for applicant details (1st email) but when I logged into my Pr portal I can see Pr confirmation I ticked all and updated address and pic ..note I created this portal 3 months ago anybody with same situations
You already asked that question and got a response.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Today is the 15th day after in Canada declaration and photos/ address uploading. I emailed the web form yesterday asking for the COPR because I need to travel out of the country soon. I am hoping to receive positive news from them. I will keep ya'll updated.
I don’t want to bring you bad news. But COPR is not a travel document. You can’t enter Canada just in the basis of having COPR. You will need the PR Card or a PRTD

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
My wife and I have the same situation as you. Have you tried calling IRCC or sending a webform? What was the outcome?
I called them last week and they said basically said we should wait. Yesterday I sent a webform explaining that the processing time already exceeded normal times. If I get any response I will share it with you.
I didn't even try because the answers are always the same, I couldn't link the pr card with my ircc account, were you able to link yours?

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
same case here, have to wait and see what happens. In my case, I didn't create a profile after receving the email, the profile was there before. I saw my application there and completed the process. Now, not sure how long it will take for eCOPR.
I just got my eCOPR, notified through email, and was able to download in the portal, my timeline:

1st email: 23rd August 2021
1st email (repeated): 25th August 2021 with same information, different date
2nd email (with login creds.): never received this

PR portal declaration and submission: 31st August 2021 (I had created an account in May 2021 long before receiving the 1st email, this account was updated with the approved PR file/case, I used this to complete the process, found this by chance)
eCOPR: 1st September 2021

I replied to the 1st and repeated email 2-3 times, put in 1 webform in the "Permanent Resident Card" category. I don't know if any of these helped me to get the eCOPR, but I got the eCOPR one day after submission in the portal.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys please help me I didn’t not get any email for Pr portal where they ask for applicant details (1st email) but when I logged into my Pr portal I can see Pr confirmation I ticked all and updated address and pic ..note I created this portal 3 months ago
It could be 2 situation

1- Your application will be in portal limbo - in this case, fill the webform and let them know that you didn't receive 1st portal email but you still can access into portal. That's why IRCC doesn't like people to create the portal themselves.(this is what i've read from another forum)

2- you will receive the 1st portal email within a week or more. It makes sense to me to skip the 1st portal email because they've already had all that information during PR application process (pdf of all pages of your passport), the 1st email i think, is just to make sure that you're a real person who own the email.

Hope this help. But likely, when GC key and ECAS show Approved/ Completed on your PR application. It's completed.

Reactions: Mak0007

CanadaDesi_2021

Jun 9, 2021
@Member0587 It's just to get an update on your PR card.

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
For #8, i.e. place of birth, try to input it exactly same as in passport. Sometimes, the POB in eCoPR gets truncated if it’s more than a certain number of characters and no match will be found. It happened with both me and my spouse when I tried to link it yesterday. After we tried to enter the POB exactly same as our passport, we were able to link it successfully!

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here. I am getting really worried whether my pr card has been lost through mail.

Im BCpnp inland applicant. Received my eCOPR on June 24,2021. Updated photos and address on pr portal two days after that.
linked my pr card account on July and received an update on July 26,2021 that pr card has been mailed.

However, I am still waiting and have not received my pr card yet…is this normal? Should I be raising a concern to IRCC??

Im just really worried whether it has got lost in mail…

thank you for helping me out here!

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here. I am getting really worried whether my pr card has been lost through mail.

Im BCpnp inland applicant. Received my eCOPR on June 24,2021. Updated photos and address on pr portal two days after that.
linked my pr card account on July and received an update on July 26,2021 that pr card has been mailed.

However, I am still waiting and have not received my pr card yet…is this normal? Should I be raising a concern to IRCC??

@Estherkim you should definitely message them and ask them. You can also try to call Canada Post and see if they can help you with that. You can explain them situation and may be they can find something by your address?

CanadaDesi_2021

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys,

Canada post can also mess up sometimes. It happened with my colleague back in May ( they delivered it to a wrong address altogether which could not be recovered!!). Try to call IRCC and explain your situation. I guess there is a waiting time of 6 weeks ( that’s what my colleague told me) and if you don’t receive it by then, they will raise a request for a new card for you.

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
GUYS, I just called IRCC asking why still I haven't gotten my ecopr since July. Well, the call center agent said that the reason is my passport is missing despite the fact that I submitted it along with my PR application, that's why I haven't gotten ecopr till now and I have been advised to resubmit passport through webform. I resubmitted it immediately, so don't know what's gonna happen afterward. Anyone has faced a similar issue?

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Plz share if you receive an update from them. I am waiting too for my pr card.