+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Just received COPR today:
Aor Nov 27, 2020 CEC Inland
Submitted declaration and photo in portal June 7, 2021 (72 DAYS :( )
COPR August 19, 2021.

Messaged MP twice for help: July 7, 2021 & August 17, 2021

Thank you for all the moral support.
What do you mean by MP? I need to know coz it been a 30days I didn’t received my COPR

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Could someone please share how to you contact MP? what do you email them? sample content will help thanks.
I believe contacting MP won't work, it's time consuming. Do you believe that after contacting MP, he/she calls IRCC and ask to expedite your application? I don't think so, please advise if I'm wrong.

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
Anyone here has following situation:

July 6: PR Confirmation though Email
July 6: replied with details like UCI etc. for Primary applicant and Spouse by option A
July 7: received login Credentials
July 23 : Rejected Photo for Spouse
July 23: submitted new photo for spouse
July 25: GU 1 for Primary applicant
Aug 5: GU 2 for primary applicant
Aug 8: received PR card for Primary applicant in mail

still waiting for Spouse GU and PR card mail update>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello guys,

New to this website.

I got my copr on 18 august.
Wanted to know how much time will they take to accept my photo in the portal
And then ship the card to my address.
If possible please tell in diffrent timelines as when the photo was accept and when it was shipped. And also when got the copr.

Thank you

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
At last, I’m at rest:D:D:D:D. PR card received in the mail today, my details below:
COPR June 3rd
First GU June 24
Brief error in card production
Rectified on Aug 9 - I was not required to do anything, was sorted from their end.
Approved and mailed: Aug 18
Received in my mail box: today, Aug 20
Although in my CIC account, the card was approved since Aug 14, but my CIC account was updated with the information on Aug 18, hence, delivery took 6 days
Thank you all and I am wishing every one waiting a good news soonest
Will see you all in the citizenship forum in couple of years. I am available for any question
Cheers beautiful people

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
I believe contacting MP won't work, it's time consuming. Do you believe that after contacting MP, he/she calls IRCC and ask to expedite your application? I don't think so, please advise if I'm wrong.
I agree. They won't have any special access. I am seeing an increase in people contacting their MP. I understand the desperation but it will soon get annoying for the MPs and they will start giving generic answers

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
con
At last, I’m at rest:D:D:D:D. PR card received in the mail today, my details below:
COPR June 3rd
First GU June 24
Rectified on Aug 9 - I was not required to do anything, was sorted from their end.
Although in my CIC account, the card was approved since Aug 14, but my CIC account was updated with the information on Aug 18, hence, delivery took 6 days
Will see you all in the citizenship forum in couple of years. I am available for any question
Cheers beautiful people
congrats...did u take any action from ur end? i have been waiting for pr card since 27th june.

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
COPR June 3rd
First GU June 24
Cheers beautiful people
What was a brief error in card production? how did you find it?