App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
If you passed the first few days after uploading your information the possibility of getting ecopr is getting lower. As far as I see in this forum, 90% of the people get their copr in a couple of days, some others get in 20-25 days, and all others get theirs 60+ days. I have been waiting mine since July 18 and nothing works for it, calling IRCC, filling webforms, requesting GCMS notes. Nothing works. I also waiting a reply for my GCMS notes since July 12. I haven't heard about it.
Thanks for your answer, but apparently you are one step ahead of me. I’m still waiting for my first portal email... As far as I know, eCOPR comes after that, right?

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Thanks for your answer, but apparently you are one step ahead of me. I’m still waiting for my first portal email... As far as I know, eCOPR comes after that, right?
OMG, you're waiting for Portal e-mail? I misunderstood, I thought that you have been waiting your copr for 51 days. Hope you get it soon and you will be in that 90% and get your copr in a few days after providing address and photo

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
OMG, you're waiting for Portal e-mail? I misunderstood, I thought that you have been waiting your copr for 51 days. Hope you get it soon and you will be in that 90% and get your copr in a few days after providing address and photo
Yep, waiting for the first portal email :mad: This is absolutely driving me crazy....

in how many days they responded your gcms notes request?
30 days, and only after I sent a status inquiry...
Those were my 4th notes, and it was the same every time.
On the 30th day I send an email, and they answer with my notes.

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Yep, waiting for the first portal email :mad: This is absolutely driving me crazy....

30 days, and only after I sent a status inquiry...
Those were my 4th notes, and it was the same every time.
On the 30th day I send an email, and they answer with my notes.
Did you send this inquiry e-mail to atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca? and what information did you provide them in your e-mail?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Did you send this inquiry e-mail to atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca? and what information did you provide them in your e-mail?
Yep that's the one.
I basically wrote this every time, just provide the temporary tracking number that they gave you when you made the request:

I would like to inquire about the status of my request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
My temporary request tracking number is XXXXXXX.

Thank you.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
How do you link it?
@LaniS I found this somewhere so it might help you

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.

Reactions: EE2Canada2020

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
Just to confirm, when I received Portal email 1 and chose Option A (I represent my family) then for each family member's email, I gave my email id, in the reply that I sent for Portal email 1. Or did I make a mistake?