Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020

Hk preet

Aug 2, 2021
Hello guys
I receive my copr yesterday night but not for my husband. Any one with same situation ? How much time they will take for my husband copr ?

Reactions: nylider

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
I have been waiting since June 3rd after uploading photo and declaration my presence in Canada. Finally after 74 days, I received CoPR today. Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement. It is a painful process for sure. Hope those who are still waiting get yours soon.
74 days :eek: good you got a happy news finally

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hey guys, what's the longest someone's been waiting for the portal email?
I'm at 51 days since final approval of my application and transfer to the local VO (Hamilton) :mad:

I've contacted my local MP, it didn't help, she forwarded me a bs answer from IRCC confirming what I already knew from my notes.
I've sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to inquire about a possible technical issue, still no answer.
I'm about also to raise a web form, but I doubt it will help...

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
Has any person got Portal email 1 when ADR was asked? I got request for new passport for my kid, 6 days ago and before I send new passport, I got portal email 1. I replied to portal email and send new passport from IRCC website login. How did I get portal email when I did not send them kid passport?

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Hey guys, what's the longest someone's been waiting for the portal email?
I'm at 51 days since final approval of my application and transfer to the local VO (Hamilton) :mad:

I've contacted my local MP, it didn't help, she forwarded me a bs answer from IRCC confirming what I already knew from my notes.
I've sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to inquire about a possible technical issue, still no answer.
I'm about also to raise a web form, but I doubt it will help...
If you passed the first few days after uploading your information the possibility of getting ecopr is getting lower. As far as I see in this forum, 90% of the people get their copr in a couple of days, some others get in 20-25 days, and all others get theirs 60+ days. I have been waiting mine since July 18 and nothing works for it, calling IRCC, filling webforms, requesting GCMS notes. Nothing works. I also waiting a reply for my GCMS notes since July 12. I haven't heard about it.