+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Trailer_Park_Ricky

Jul 15, 2021
Anyone recieved portal Confirmation email twice(Reminder Email)?
I received my first email on Aug 12, I did reply with all information.
Today i received another email asking for same information again, the pdf attachment subject says "**Reminder** IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence
Confirmation)"

Somehow they didn't see my reply for the first email, so weird!

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone recieved portal Confirmation email twice(Reminder Email)?
I received my first email on Aug 12, I did reply with all information.
Today i received another email asking for same information again, the pdf attachment subject says "**Reminder** IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence
Confirmation)"

Somehow they didn't see my reply for the first email, so weird!
Same thing happen with me and i do also received first email on 12 august but i did one mistake i misread question i choose option A although i am single applicant

chgirl

Aug 14, 2021
waiting for PR CARD since June 28th VO Etobicoke ,raised more than 3 webforms, requested for urgent processing due to family emergency and they said the new PR card processing is already considered as urgent for everyone . NO UPDATES until today
Has your card been "approved and in production" this whole time then? I figured once that's the case, it should only take 10 days or so...

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
I got my portal email on Aug 13. I replied to everything in the same day. No credentials email yet. Did anyone reply on Aug 13 already get their credentials?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Anyone here got incorrect eCorp and reached out to IRCC to get a updated or correct eCorp?

In my case they have uploaded zoomed document of eCorp where my family and given name is missed out for all mine and dependents. Bottom portion of where we will sign is also missing.

Any inputs would help to get the correct one. I have already raised webform and also reached IRCC over phone. So far no update on my web form, on phone they asked me to send an respond email to portal mail to get an updated copy . So far no luck on getting the right copy.
Christ! What a shame.

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I got my portal email on Aug 13. I replied to everything in the same day. No credentials email yet. Did anyone reply on Aug 13 already get their credentials?
I got it today but I'm not sure which email to send reply to? The one i selected came back as an email address that does not exist.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Pr portal 1st email aug 13
Portal access aug 14, signed delcaration and uploaded pics.
Ecopr?

Anyone else got it from calgary?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello.......PR confirmation portal for my daughter shows green tick for In Canada Declaration and for Mailing Address. However, the photo status is still "In review with IRCC" while copy of eCOPR is attached in the portal. Can someone has an idea how much time it will take further to approve the photo and get the PR card.
@aliacca Could you please share your daughter timeline for portal and visa office?