+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Bhullar8216

Aug 11, 2021
Same here. I cross border everyday. I asked CBSA, they said if you are a truck driver essential worker, you can cross border with your COPR paper until you get your PR CARD. And about the last entry, I really don’t know, because I provided the latest entry date of last year. And after providing the details, I started the truck driving job.
Thanks for reply, Have you received your PR card or still crossing with COPR?

Reactions: LaniS

chgirl

Aug 14, 2021
Wondering if anybody has the same timelines...

eCOPR: July 14th and card linked (VO Etobicoke)
GU : July 15th (just an email, nothing in account)
GU: July 24th (in CIC only, no email)
IRCC reply on Aug 3rd in response to urgent processing: Your card has already been approved and sent to production.

From this, I gather it was sent to production on July 24th when I had the GU but nothing has happened since. No status change, no card received. I urgently need it. Anybody else have such a long production time?

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Wondering if anybody has the same timelines...

eCOPR: July 14th and card linked (VO Etobicoke)
GU : July 15th (just an email, nothing in account)
GU: July 24th (in CIC only, no email)
IRCC reply on Aug 3rd in response to urgent processing: Your card has already been approved and sent to production.

From this, I gather it was sent to production on July 24th when I had the GU but nothing has happened since. No status change, no card received. I urgently need it. Anybody else have such a long production time?
waiting for PR CARD since June 28th VO Etobicoke ,raised more than 3 webforms, requested for urgent processing due to family emergency and they said the new PR card processing is already considered as urgent for everyone . NO UPDATES until today

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
We received two portal emails from IRCC (one for me and the other one for my wife). Do we have to reply to both emails with the same content or just one is enough?

Reactions: smurfgirl

pg1161

Aug 10, 2021
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
waiting for PR CARD since June 28th VO Etobicoke ,raised more than 3 webforms, requested for urgent processing due to family emergency and they said the new PR card processing is already considered as urgent for everyone . NO UPDATES until today
Waiting since may 28. Same VO. Web form raised on June 30 and got a response on July 9 that they are still working on my application. Raised another web form on 4th august. No response yet.

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
Hello.......PR confirmation portal for my daughter shows green tick for In Canada Declaration and for Mailing Address. However, the photo status is still "In review with IRCC" while copy of eCOPR is attached in the portal. Can someone has an idea how much time it will take further to approve the photo and get the PR card.

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Finally got the PR cards… here is the timeliness guys:

hope you all get it soon

Here are my timelines

ecopr :21st June
Pr card for me and kid: 3rd august
Pr card for wife: 13th Aug

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hey, my cic portal said address and photo were approved on 5 july and pr card will be mailed to you on the address mentioned....can anyone provide details on how long is it gonna take for the PR card to reach my address?
Unless you are living in remote area …around 4-5 business days

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello.......PR confirmation portal for my daughter shows green tick for In Canada Declaration and for Mailing Address. However, the photo status is still "In review with IRCC" while copy of eCOPR is attached in the portal. Can someone has an idea how much time it will take further to approve the photo and get the PR card.
Photo and address approval has no meaning seems like. I got my family pr cards but only my photo and address is approved.. wife still shows in review