Aug 5, 2021
finally received my PR card today.
Timeline
Ircc PR confirmation portal email: 25 july
New credential for PR: 26 july
Upload photo and address: 26 july
Received eCopr: 29 july
Received Card: 13 August
Still my photo and address is in review with IRCC.

good luck all of you.
Congratulations! What's your VO?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys, I just received my PR card in the mail today!! NEVER got the E-CoPR.
Do you think copr is still required for any / future purposes?

Also my portal shows "In Review with IRCC" since Jun 22nd. The photo and address were not accepted on the portal.
@ss93 Congrats. Your case was approved in Portal or CIC account?

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Hi guys,
I was able to login the pr confirmation portal, but my partner’s case was missed under my account. I chose option A when I replied the first portal email.
Does anyone have a similar situation?
Same here, check application numbers, it's so weird because my wife application number different than mine, I am principal application.they said they are different case that's why you didn't see her information under my account I choose option A too I got my ecopr and waiting for photo now

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Hey guys, I just received my PR card in the mail today!! NEVER got the E-CoPR.
Do you think copr is still required for any / future purposes?

Also my portal shows "In Review with IRCC" since Jun 22nd. The photo and address were not accepted on the portal.
So you had no warning/notification and it just showed up in the mail?

reneeee

Aug 10, 2021
Same here, check application numbers, it's so weird because my wife application number different than mine, I am principal application.they said they are different case that's why you didn't see her information under my account I choose option A too I got my ecopr and waiting for photo now
Thanks for your reply. So what about your wife? Did she get her ecopr?

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Hey I got my ecopr june 25. Linked pr card application but no update at all. I believe nobody has looked at my photo yet as I havent received any ghost update. Should I contact them ?
I’m in the same boat…ecopr june 17 but nothing on the pr card. What do you mean by linking? My photo is just “in review with IRCC” and no changes

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Just an update on timings - I uploaded my address & photo to the portal on Thursday night and just received my PR this morning.