+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Received my GCMS notes.

AOR: May 25
Portal Asking for Information: July 29
Portal Access: July 29 (Declared, submitted address and photo same day)
COPR: Waiting

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre

I see on my note a section that says:

Application Assignment
Due Date: 2021/08/26

I'm hoping I will have an update at least by that date?
When did you order GCMS Notes?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
I believe its just usual 6 months mark date provided here... I wish it meant anything, mine would have been July 2020.
I thought that.. But the date doesn't make sense. May + 6 month should be November... But yeah, I'm keeping my expectations at the lowest with IRCC :p

Njesteeve

Jul 26, 2021
Hello guys,

I hope you are all fine. I have a question. Are you guys able to track your PR status after linking your application to your IRCC account?

I don't see the status of my PR card.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello guys,

I hope you are all fine. I have a question. Are you guys able to track your PR status after linking your application to your IRCC account?

I don't see the status of my PR card.
Th PR and the PR Card are different process. If you already have your COPR; Your PR applications is done. You are a landed PR
The PR Card has to go through other process. Which will be, basically, printing the card with the info you submitted in the Portal and mailed to you. Until that the PR Card application will be like Submitted.

Reactions: Njesteeve

Njesteeve

Jul 26, 2021
Th PR and the PR Card are different process. If you already have your COPR; Your PR applications is done. You are a landed PR
The PR Card has to go through other process. Which will be, basically, printing the card with the info you submitted in the Portal and mailed to you. Until that the PR Card application will be like Submitted.
Thanks for the clarification.

ss93

Jul 4, 2021
Hey guys, I just received my PR card in the mail today!! NEVER got the E-CoPR.
Do you think copr is still required for any / future purposes?

Also my portal shows "In Review with IRCC" since Jun 22nd. The photo and address were not accepted on the portal.