+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hie
I have applied for work permit extension on Friday night . And my work permit will expire tomorrow.
So i just need to ask that since i haven't alloted new SIN number yet , so can i keep working as before ? Or should i wait until decision regarding work extension comes?
You can work with you expired SIN while you application is in progress.

Rolfmayo25

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys. My copr will expire on 27th of Oct. But my sin number Has no expiry on it so I can keep working even if my copr expires until I receive my pr card right? Does anyone know the answer to it?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,

I am an Inland FSW PNP applicant, and I received my first email regarding the Virtual Landing Portal on July 27th, but have not heard back from IRCC.

From what I can understand, most of you received the second email between 7 and 10 days after receiving that first email.

Since I “landed” in Canada, with a Temporary Open Work Permit, I have stayed in the country without ever leaving. Will that make a difference? Has anyone also experienced a big delay with the second email?

I will appreciate any information that you can provide/share, @legalfalcon

Thank you,
It's most likely an administrative delay. Send a web form and/or call IRCC.

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
Waiting for COPR from 18th June ….mine friend she submitted her photo and address same day even she didn’t receive yet ….
When u guys submit your file @Simrankalsi and @daljeet48
My AOR is Feb 4. Actually I accessed the PR Portal after 7 days. My wife got her credentials in June 9, same it could be for me also. I didn’t received any email for credentials. As I already created my profile in the PR PORTAL for some other reason. I didn’t knew that this will be same portal for pr confirmation. I figured it out by myself on the 10th day. And uploaded everything. Since then no COPR for me and my wife

Kelyk

Feb 5, 2019
Ita: Feb 13th
Aor: may 13th
Med/bio; july 2nd
When I called on July 29th my security and criminal had not started yet
Portal email: Aug 8th (replied same day)
Login credentials: Aug 9th (uploaded same day)

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Got the initial portal PDF in my GCKey portal yesterday. Strangely enough, I was supposed to get this on June 13th and they have mentioned the wrong email address.

Anyways, I replied within 5-10 mins (yes, I have already drafted the email a while back.. lol), but I did explain that I accidentally created a portal login. Was wondering how long would it take for my application to be uploaded to the portal. Or do I end up getting a new login credentials? Thanks!

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Got the initial portal PDF in my GCKey portal yesterday. Strangely enough, I was supposed to get this on June 13th and they have mentioned the wrong email address.

Anyways, I replied within 5-10 mins (yes, I have already drafted the email a while back.. lol), but I did explain that I accidentally created a portal login. Was wondering how long would it take for my application to be uploaded to the portal. Or do I end up getting a new login credentials? Thanks!
If you have already created an account then IRRC will upload all the details in the portal and will not send you the credentials email. Once they update the details in the portal than you will be able to see another Tab "Permanent Residence Confirmation". Keep checking portal everyday

Reactions: jananicmouli