+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

asadz165

Jun 24, 2018
Hello,

I just received the portal credentials, tried logging in but getting this error message:

"Incorrect email and password combination"

I have tried resetting the password but haven't received the verification email yet.

anyone faced similar issue and knows how to resolve this?

pg1161

Aug 10, 2021
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hello All,

I'm a CEC Inland applicant and I have been waiting forever, anyone with a similar timeline, please share your TL too, Thanks!

AR- OCT 7, 2020
eCOPR - May 7, 2021
Photo rejected 28 May, 2021
Photo re-uploaded 28 May, 2021
74 days later, I'm still waiting for my PR Card to arrive. I have been unable to link my PR application to GC Key account no matter how many combinations I try or how carefully or exactly I type the place of birth. Calling them is useless, they keep hanging up midway. Submitted multiple web inquiries which either went unanswered or came back with automated email.

I'm afraid they've stuck my file in the back after rejecting the photo and now it's floating in a limbo of blackhole somewhere unattended.

Jyotiparkash

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hello All,

I'm a CEC Inland applicant and I have been waiting forever, anyone with a similar timeline, please share your TL too, Thanks!

AR- OCT 7, 2020
eCOPR - May 7, 2021
74 days later, I'm still waiting for my PR Card to arrive. I have been unable to link my PR application to GC Key account no matter how many combinations I try or how carefully or exactly I type the place of birth. Calling them is useless, they keep hanging up midway. Submitted multiple web inquiries which either went unanswered or came back with automated email.

I'm afraid they've stuck my file in the back after rejecting the photo and now it's floating in a limbo of blackhole somewhere unattended.
What is your vo ?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello All,

AR- OCT 7, 2020
eCOPR - May 7, 2021

Some people on the forum, for other type of applications, have reported that after creating a new GCKey account and trying to link the application. It finally showed up on the new created account.
Maybe is something you can try.

pg1161

Aug 10, 2021
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Some people on the forum, for other type of applications, have reported that after creating a new GCKey account and trying to link the application. It finally showed up on the new created account.
Maybe is something you can try.
Thanks, I might try it.

apalanis

Jul 20, 2021
Hello All,

AR- OCT 7, 2020
eCOPR - May 7, 2021

Hey so even my Vo is etobico and my photos were rejected as well I got the photo revision email on July 19 n resubmitted the same day. I contacted my Mp and they got back to me telling all I need to do now is to wait now. I guess etobico is very slow is reviewing the pictures that were resubmitted.

pg1161

Aug 10, 2021
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hey so even my Vo is etobico and my photos were rejected as well I got the photo revision email on July 19 n resubmitted the same day. I contacted my Mp and they got back to me telling all I need to do now is to wait now. I guess etobico is very slow is reviewing the pictures that were resubmitted.
Hey, thanks for the reply and for commiserating. I'm praying for us both.

Reactions: apalanis

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello All,

AR- OCT 7, 2020
eCOPR - May 7, 2021

There is nothing you can do because we’re dealing with a bunch of confused officers who are pretending to be working and messing up every where and no one is holding them accountable.

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Today, I talked to an agent and told me that even though they send me the second email is to let me know if my application is approved or refused. What doe not make any sense to me. Why do they will create an account for landing to tell you that your application is not approved?