+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello Folks,

After a wait of 11 weeks/78 days, I finally received my ECOPR last night at 11:58.
It was long wait for this document for me as some of my friends got their in 72 hours.
Well ! everything is great ... Best of luck to all who are waiting, just hang on tight ... don't worry.
Also, I did couple of efforts during this wait time, called IRCC 3 times, raised web form, Filled GC notes, but honestly nothing works.
Just wait and get rewarded.

VPO- Ottawa
First portal email - 22 May
Second email and information uploaded on portal - 27th May

Congrats to all who received theirs and best of luck to the ones waiting.

@Ron13 @Prabh9257
Ohhhh wowwwww …..such a great news congratulations @Simrankalsi
Now pray for us!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Simrankalsi

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
Hello everyone,
I just got my first email for sending the details to IRCC and I am a CAN-USA trucker and I cross border everyday and I get few questions If anyone can reply:-
1. Will crossing land border be considered as my last entry to canada?
2. Can I still cross border with my work permit after receiving E-COPR?
Same here. I cross border everyday. I asked CBSA, they said if you are a truck driver essential worker, you can cross border with your COPR paper until you get your PR CARD. And about the last entry, I really don’t know, because I provided the latest entry date of last year. And after providing the details, I started the truck driving job.

strongbull1

May 26, 2021
Has anyone tried the new PR Portal for PR sponsership for a new born born after the parents became PR ?
I see that it currently allows only adopted child....looking for some advice.

iElanne

Aug 11, 2021
I am a applicant in Apr 2020. My medical extended in July 9th. I called IRCC at July 20th, they said a portal email already sent to my email but I didn't receive any. I requested them to resend. However, there is no further contact or email resend until today.
I tried to send an email to portal email directly but still no update.
Does anyone has this situation before? How long will they resend this first portal email?
My office is OTTAWA

iElanne

Aug 11, 2021
Got the initial portal PDF in my GCKey portal yesterday. Strangely enough, I was supposed to get this on June 13th and they have mentioned the wrong email address.

Anyways, I replied within 5-10 mins (yes, I have already drafted the email a while back.. lol), but I did explain that I accidentally created a portal login. Was wondering how long would it take for my application to be uploaded to the portal. Or do I end up getting a new login credentials? Thanks!
When did you noticed you didn't receive portal email and ask for resend? I have a similar situation now

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
hello guys,

Anyone still waiting for pr card.
i got my ecopr on 16june
almost 2 months no update on pr card. Any advise because i need to travel sooner. THANKS
waiting from June 8, thats so strange why it takes so long to print it? all is approved, SIN updated, Health Card Updated, CRA updated.. why it takes so long to print card??

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
hello guys,

Anyone still waiting for pr card.
i got my ecopr on 16june
almost 2 months no update on pr card. Any advise because i need to travel sooner. THANKS
I am waiting since 29th June. what is your VO ?
As of today waiting time for new PR card is 44 days, so I think you should send in a webform explaining your situation and travel reasons in very polite way and requesting for quick action. I read for few folks this had worked out.

Nishi09876

Feb 19, 2021
Wow, I followed the same instructions a while back and received an error while uploading the form, and today when I started the application from scratch and same error again.
It says We couldn't upload your file. and Error description: Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously doesn't correspond to the Restoration in your form, Modify your answers or the value in the form. As per my information, all the information in the form and previously provided answers are correct.

Akaissassin

Feb 28, 2021
As of today waiting time for new PR card is 44 days, so I think you should send in a webform explaining your situation and travel reasons in very polite way and requesting for quick action. I read for few folks this had worked out.
were you able to link your pr card application to your GCKey account?

Bhaven patel

Dec 24, 2019
thank you so much for an advise i will do it right way.