19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi all,

Just want to share my timeline. Detailed timeline in my signature.
AOR: 20 January 2020
20 May 2021 : PR confirmation first email
21 May 2021: Portal Credentials ( Submitted details same day)
29 June 2021 : eCopr (For dependents only, I as a Primary applicant has not received eCopr)
20 July 2021: GU for PR card in cic account.
2 August 2021: PR Card approved
6 August 2021 : PR Card received via Post ( One dependents PR card application still in process)

I received PR card without getting ecopr. PR confirmation portal still shows in review with IRCC ( address and photo still in review). CIC account shows Approved and detail of ecopr is shown there for all applicants.

Thanks everybody for your support and best wishes to everyone waiting for their turn.

Jyotiparkash

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
I received portal mail on 4 August I accidentally replied thrice. Is it a problem ? Or its fine
Haven't received second mail ?
Vlu osc

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi all,

29 June 2021 : eCopr (For dependents only, I as a Primary applicant has not received eCopr)
6 August 2021 : PR Card received via Post ( One dependents PR card application still in process)

I received PR card without getting ecopr. PR confirmation portal still shows in review with IRCC ( address and photo still in review). CIC account shows Approved and detail of ecopr is shown there for all applicants.

Thanks everybody for your support and best wishes to everyone waiting for their turn.
Now that's a long wait from CoPR until PR Card Arrival. Congratulation anyway.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Waiting since June 21st, VO Etobicoke. Photo & address still in review.

I think they have delayed processing for people with work permit expiring 2022 or beyond. I have seen all my friends get eCOPR they very next day to one week of photo submission in portal. All of them had WP expiring 2021 dec or less.

Lost two job offers so far, I was expecting they would issue within a month but I guess I have to wait much longer. Looks endless waiting
i aam waiting for copr from july 25th.. wp expiring sep 22

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi all,

@PSpharwaha congrats. I am so surprise you received a PR card without getting eCOPR, photo and address approved.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi all,

Congrats.. I am also waiting for PR card since 29th June, with 2 dependents. Not even a single GU on PR card application. Photo in review under PR confirmation portal. Etobicoke VO.

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hello everyone!!
My work permit is about to expire in a week and i haven't receive my COPR yet. Although i filled my details on 27 july, but still case status is "in reveiw with IRCC". So my question is that do i need to extend my work permit ?

Anyone who have faced similar situation?
You don't need to extend WP. Your status right now is "Implied" meaning you have applied for PR and waiting for the result. If the result is negative then you might have to consider extending the WP or leaving the country. But for now you're safe. You can continue to work, and enjoy your freedoms and rights in Canada. I had a similar situation when my Study permit was about to expire when the Work Permit application was in process. I waited for the WP result to come. But, if you still have doubts, I would suggest calling IRCC to have a peace of mind.

Reactions: GB94