+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jul 28, 2020
Some folks would receive the credentials and eCoPR within a few days (even the same day), while some folks have been waiting forever for the credentials and some other folks like myself been waiting for the eCOPR - today is my day 16. It’s very difficult to provide a timeline.

After you received the credentials, you only need to declare you are in Canada, provide the current address, and upload the photo for the PR card.

I hope this helps.
Thank you. This helps. My approval came right after one year of AOR. (July 24, 2020 CEC inland). So its been a long wait already :)

Reactions: szzyp

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Hi guys is there anyone waiting with inland dependent? I choose option A and received credentials portal July 1th.. nothing about my wife, I uploaded my photo address everything I received copr July 29th but still nothing for my wife, I fill out Webform no response

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I linked my application to get updates on my PR card. the cic account now shows a new application no and status as submitted. When i click view submitted application, it tells to attach the supporting documents and click next. but below it says there are no supporting documents for my name. is this how it should be?

LazyTitan21

May 20, 2021
Is it true once your eCOPR is produced, the PR card is already being processed even though your photo still says "In review with IRCC"?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Could anyone please share their timelines for portal email to PR card with visa office?

I uploaded my photos and address on 14th July and I am still waiting for COPR. My visa office now is Ottawa :(

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, there.
I just wondering that how long does it take to Ecopr from the portal upload?
I uploaded my picture and mailing on the 23th Jul.
But I didn't get E-copr.
Is that any problem or just take a longtime?
My status is in review with IRCC.
@vangel86 I am waiting since 14th July... It's depend on visa office. Mine is Ottawa. Whats yours?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Yes Ottawa VLU
@Hani222 My primary visa office was Edmonton which was really fast. I have been waiting for eCOPR since 14th July. From what I can see people are getting eCOPR within up to 5 weeks. Lucky one in a week and for others between 3 to 5 weeks.

In your case is way too late. Did you called them?

Hani222

Jul 22, 2021
@Hani222 My primary visa office was Edmonton which was really fast. I have been waiting for eCOPR since 14th July. From what I can see people are getting eCOPR within up to 5 weeks. Lucky one in a week and for others between 3 to 5 weeks.

In your case is way too late. Did you called them?
I called them told me to wait raised webform many time email them, contact the MP still I'm waiting

• Sad
Reactions: yasirhashmi15