+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

PRAPAT

May 27, 2021
Hello , in our case primary applicant is already received PR card on july5th but I am dependent and my photo is still in review , anyone knows how much time it will take to get dependent’s PR card? What can I do to speed up? Thank you!

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi folks,

AOR Sep 19 2020
Eligibility passed on Nov 25 2020
Medicals passed Oct 2020 but expired on July 2021 and it’s updated that they don’t need a medical exam for now
Security and criminality has not started yet
——-

ordered GCmS back in Apriland I can see the info Sharing was in progress with diff partners. Is it possible that they’ve already started but didn’t update the section of my BGC? Or I will wait forever :(
Any COPR for recent FSW inland recently?

Albertan2017

May 13, 2021
Hello , in our case primary applicant is already received PR card on july5th but I am dependent and my photo is still in review , anyone knows how much time it will take to get dependent’s PR card? What can I do to speed up? Thank you!
I am in opposite situation... dependent received their card about 3 weeks ago but I am primary and my photo and address are still in review. No idea how long it will take.

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
AOR: March 26, 2020 (CEC Inland)
1st portal email: June 21, 2021
2nd portal email: June 22, 2021
e-COPR: June 24, 2021 (wrong person's e-COPR received)
Pr card linked: July 5, 2021
GU1: July 19, 2021 (no email)
PR card approved and mailed - pending...

So sick and tired of IRCC's incompetence.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
If you are on implied status(maintained status), IRCC will have to approve your temporary status first before confirming your PR status.
Got this information from the IRCC Client Support Centre agent.
The visa officer will expedite your temporary resident application(visitor/work permit) so that they continue with the landing process.
I beg to differ with that... I have been on implied status since August 2020 and i did my landing process last week and got eCOPR as follows:
portal email - jul 22 (responded a few mins after)
Portal credentials - jul 22 ( hours after first email)
ECOPR - jul 23 (took a day to upload photos and got it within hours).
Received ghost update yesterday on pr card application.
I am yet to hear about my temporary status applications. Me and my dependents were all on implied status.

Superstar95

Jun 17, 2021
Hi folks!
My PR card has been approved when I log in with my GC Key. But PR portal still says photo and address in review.
Anybody with the same issue?
VO: VLU
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Jessisd

Apr 20, 2020
So I just called ircc and the agent said my new photo is still not on file and then I asked it took about 40 days to review the initial picture and am I looking at 40 days from July 19 she said no i should either hear back either by end end of this week or next week.. so it looks like we are gonna be waiting again.
Hopefully we will have an update by end of next week then.

srinianurag90

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi, anyone having similar situation outlined below;

Received the portal confirmation email on July 19 and responded stating that I'm on vacation and will be returning to Canada by end of August. Then didn't receive any updates / mails after that. What do I do now? Someone kindly help...

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
AOR: March 26, 2020 (CEC Inland)
1st portal email: June 21, 2021
2nd portal email: June 22, 2021
e-COPR: June 24, 2021 (wrong person's e-COPR received)
Pr card linked: July 5, 2021
GU1: July 19, 2021 (no email)
PR card approved and mailed - pending...

So sick and tired of IRCC's incompetence.
OMG you should name which eCorp you have received i am pretty you received eCorp of a person who is here and waiting for a month or longer lol (not funny)