+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hi All, I have updated my details on the portal and submitted on 24th, on the same day when i received the portal credentials. My BC status still shows - we are processing your background check. Can somebody throw some light on what are the steps to PR i have to take from here and how long would it take for copr and pr to be received. My seconday vo is Etobicoke from where pr process is initiated.

Reactions: Kerikeri

harish_ki

Jul 20, 2021
Is anybody who's waiting for eCOPR for over 2 weeks applied for GCMS notes? I have noticed here that anyone who's applying for the notes gets their COPR within couple of days after applying.
I have applied GCMS notes last week, but didn't got COPR yet bro

apalanis

Jul 20, 2021
Hey dap101, my photo was rejected too and it took about a week after I resubmitted my photo to see an update. On the PR portal it still says photo in review however in CIC I got a ghost update on the PR card application meaning they accepted it and they are processing it now. So I would assume a few days to a week and you should see something.
Hey did you get any update on your photos again? I re-upload my pics on July 19 and nothing since then. I'm getting a bit anxious now.

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Could you please someone explain me do we need to : 1. Upload pictures from both side ie. front and back ????
2. Do we need to scan the hard copy of photo or just drag it from the email and upload to the portal???

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Could you please someone explain me do we need to : 1. Upload pictures from both side ie. front and back ????
2. Do we need to scan the hard copy of photo or just drag it from the email and upload to the portal???
You need to upload only front of the photo.