Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I am waiting since June 8th.
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - May 28, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - June 08, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - June 08, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - Still waiting
5. What is the VO? - OSC/Ottawa
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

Any idea how long it may take to accept In-Canada declaration and provide eCOPR?
Also, under the PR Confirmation portal, principal applicant's name is listed twice. Did anyone see this issue? Will that be a concern?
I am waiting since June 8th, too.

Also, I am the principal applicant and have two entries/records in the list of applicants on my PR Confirmation Portal account (same as yours) for myself. While all the other info is exactly the same in both the listings, they have different UCIs. One of the UCI# is mine which is correct, but other belongs to my son who doesn't need a PR.

Teraze

Jun 22, 2020
Is anybody who's waiting for eCOPR for over 2 weeks applied for GCMS notes? I have noticed here that anyone who's applying for the notes gets their COPR within couple of days after applying.

Reactions: gopalk

Hani222

Jul 22, 2021
I am waiting since June 8th, too.

Also, I am the principal applicant and have two entries/records in the list of applicants on my PR Confirmation Portal account (same as yours) for myself. While all the other info is exactly the same in both the listings, they have different UCIs. One of the UCI# is mine which is correct, but other belongs to my son who doesn't need a PR.
I also have two entries on my PR Portal.. but in my case each row has right information.

Did you raised webform or email them about it.

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Waiting since July 17. I have a pending GCMS note (applied in June).

and FYI
Is anybody who's waiting for eCOPR for over 2 weeks applied for GCMS notes? I have noticed here that anyone who's applying for the notes gets their COPR within couple of days after applying.

Last edited:

Njesteeve

Jul 26, 2021
Hello guys,

Who was able to link his resident card to the IRCC account? I tried multiple times yesterday but it didn't work. I d like to track my PR card. It looks like the confirmation portal doesn't update aynthing. Any help will be appreciated.

Take care ans stay safe

Arry2019

Jun 8, 2019
Hi, for those who are waiting for eCOPR after submitting details...

If you are on implied status(maintained status) it may take a bit longer than usual because, IRCC will have to approve your temporary status first before confirming your PR status.
Got this information from IRCC Client Support Centre agent today.

I am on implied status right now and my primary office(Ottawa) has asked visa processing centre(Edmonton) to expedite my temporary resident application.

This waiting period is so stressful.

I have submitted all details in the portal on July 6th, 2021.
Still waiting for my eCoPR...

Reactions: Anxietea

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I also have two entries on my PR Portal.. but in my case each row has right information.

Did you raised webform or email them about it.
Yes I called, emailed and raised web forms multiple times, but they only gave a generic response that they have got everything they need and have been working on my application. Asked me not to worry and wait.........:rolleyes:

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yes. I have been waiting for nearly 7 weeks now and ordered the notes on Jul 6th that I am yet to receive. However, no luck with eCoPR so far.

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
Hi, for those who are waiting for eCOPR after submitting details...

If you are on implied status(maintained status) it may take a bit longer than usual because, IRCC will have to approve your temporary status first before confirming your PR status.
Got this information from IRCC Client Support Centre agent today.

I am on implied status right now and my primary office(Ottawa) has asked visa processing centre(Edmonton) to expedite my temporary resident application.

This waiting period is so stressful.

I have submitted all details in the portal on July 6th, 2021.
Still waiting for my eCoPR...
when you say implied status, you mean you're solely waiting to be approved for PR?
do you have a valid WP?
what do you mean by approving temporary status first?

Arry2019

Jun 8, 2019
when you say implied status, you mean you're solely waiting to be approved for PR?
do you have a valid WP?
what do you mean by approving temporary status first?
Like if you have a WP/visitor record extension application in process now?
I have two applications in process as of now. One is my PR application and another one, is visitor record extension(inside Canada).

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
Like if you have a WP/visitor record extension application in process now?
I have two applications in process as of now. One is my PR application and another one, is visitor record extension(inside Canada).
It's up to IRCC whether to cancel your other application then approve your PR.
I submitted a webform last week to withdraw my WP application after I received the 2nd confirmation email.
It's still showing Submitted in my CIC account though.
No eCoPR yet.