+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
We (two dependents, all inland) got our eCoPR on 29th June (after waiting for 22 days) and still waiting for PR card. I was able to link all of our PR card application with GCKey account. For all 3 of us, it is showing "Eligibility under review" in linked PR card application.
On PR confirmation portal, mine and kid's address is accepted by IRCC but wife's address is still under review. Photo is under review for all 3 of us.
Raised webform to correct address status for my wife, got some standard reply which was no way close to answer my question.
Hey, what was your visa office, I’ve been waiting for my copr, been 3 weeks since I uploaded my photo and address

LazyTitan21

May 20, 2021
I am not sure about the option you selected to update SIN because I went to ServiceCanada and got my SIN changed in-person. That was quick and I preferred it so I dont have to start counting days the way almost everyone of us did for eCoPR.

If you are in Ontario, you need to change your OHIP card too.
do you still need to change OHIP card too even if it's still valid (the original work permit expiry date)?
What are the required documents to do so?

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
Nothing much. Just wait for username and password. Good luck. Of course keep a photo ready and double and triple check the dimensions, resolution, forehead to chin distance etc.
Hi, Can someone help me to answer below question.

IRCC has sent portal mail to my Employer's attorney or lawyer mail ID on July 12 instead of mail ID which I have it on my PR express entry profile. After that I chased them they only provided the pdfs and they didn't forward me the actual mail. Based on instructions I sent mail with email Subject as " IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente (Confirmation de la RP)" to email address - IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca 1 week back and yet to get confirmation regarding portal credentials.
My VO is Etobicoke and on pdf also it was mentioned as "Etobicoke Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

My question is whether all applicants who get portal mail from Etobicoke will be sent with this same subject ""IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - ETO3296)" ? What is the IRCC mail ID which is part of your first portal mail ?

Also yesterday by I created login on portal on my own based on discussion with IRCC customer service agent. After that I see comments on this forum and portal site and realized it's a mistake. Is it going to affect me in any case ? Kindly suggest .

Can you please help on this queries.

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for the response @paontario. I don't have access to GCKey as I applied through an immigration representative, I was just making sure I'm not missing any pending work on my side.

I have already applied for SIN with the eCoPR. Since I already have a SIN for my workpermit, when i received my eCoPR I selected "Change of Status" category in the SIN application, hopefully that is correct.
Yes that’s correct, you’ll get a Permanent SIN with no expiry date now!

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi @Dchawla did your call IRCC ? Or may be MP
Hi, I did call my MP and when they made an enquiry, IRCC confirmed all the information was received from the portal
A final review is pending
And if I don’t get my copr in a month to reach out to the MP again.
haven’t been able to get to a representative when I call IRCC
So don’t know what to do at this point.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
do you still need to change OHIP card too even if it's still valid (the original work permit expiry date)?
What are the required documents to do so?
I called up Service Ontario helpline and they said I will need to change OHIP because my status has changed in Canada (WP to PR). They need eCoPR, local photo identity, passport and your current health card.

• Wow
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hi Once we declare in canada and submit photo on pr portal, do we get an email when ecopr is able to download or do we have to login to check?

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi, Can someone help me to answer below question.

IRCC has sent portal mail to my Employer's attorney or lawyer mail ID on July 12 instead of mail ID which I have it on my PR express entry profile. After that I chased them they only provided the pdfs and they didn't forward me the actual mail. Based on instructions I sent mail with email Subject as " IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente (Confirmation de la RP)" to email address - IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca 1 week back and yet to get confirmation regarding portal credentials.
My VO is Etobicoke and on pdf also it was mentioned as "Etobicoke Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

My question is whether all applicants who get portal mail from Etobicoke will be sent with this same subject ""IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - ETO3296)" ? What is the IRCC mail ID which is part of your first portal mail ?

Also yesterday by I created login on portal on my own based on discussion with IRCC customer service agent. After that I see comments on this forum and portal site and realized it's a mistake. Is it going to affect me in any case ? Kindly suggest .

Can you please help on this queries.
My CoPR application was with Etobicoke office and I received email with above subject line with my application number at the end. I was following up on below email addresses with them:
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca -- first email was received from here with PDF to create account
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

Now that you have created your account on PR Confirmation portal, I guess you need to keep checking that portal to see when they upload your CoPR application there. I am hoping you have used same email address which you had provided to IRCC when sending first email for CoPR confirmation portal.

renu1234

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, I did call my MP and when they made an enquiry, IRCC confirmed all the information was received from the portal
How do I reach out to local MP? Do I email or call and what information will they need to track the status of my application or copr?

ankita0333

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
How many days does MP took to confirm this ?

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
My CoPR application was with Etobicoke office and I received email with above subject line with my application number at the end. I was following up on below email addresses with them:
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca -- first email was received from here with PDF to create account
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

Now that you have created your account on PR Confirmation portal, I guess you need to keep checking that portal to see when they upload your CoPR application there. I am hoping you have used same email address which you had provided to IRCC when sending first email for CoPR confirmation portal.
Thank you for the information. Its more helpful. I used the same email address but they need to create a profile under it inorder to upload mine and my dependents details and photos. I will try to follow-up adding these 2 mail id's -
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca .

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thanks for the response @paontario. I don't have access to GCKey as I applied through an immigration representative, I was just making sure I'm not missing any pending work on my side.

I have already applied for SIN with the eCoPR. Since I already have a SIN for my workpermit, when i received my eCoPR I selected "Change of Status" category in the SIN application, hopefully that is correct.
Create a GCKey login yourself and link the application.