+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Mario Andres

May 2, 2021
Hello guys,

I just received the following email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - ETO3296)" and I replied to the email with the following information:

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:

I do not have a spouse/partner or dependants.

I just wanted to make sure I replied with the correct information. Is there anything else I have to do besides replying to the email with the info above?

Thank you in advance!

Mario

Reactions: td88

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello guys,

I just received the following email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - ETO3296)" and I replied to the email with the following information:

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:

I do not have a spouse/partner or dependants.

I just wanted to make sure I replied with the correct information. Is there anything else I have to do besides replying to the email with the info above?

Thank you in advance!

Mario
Nothing much. Just wait for username and password. Good luck. Of course keep a photo ready and double and triple check the dimensions, resolution, forehead to chin distance etc.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Of course, I tried 50 times in 10 days now. Even tried to read the html code around the fields. In my case, I guess there is more to the story than just the data validity. I thi k the address in review for spouse is the cultpit. But I don't know why her address is in review and whats going on in the background. She got her COPR though.
Same for me as well.. my wife's address is still under review on PR confirmation portal, though all of us got our eCoPR document and we updated our SIN also. Great mysteries that only IRCC knows :rolleyes:

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Same for me as well.. my wife's address is still under review on PR confirmation portal, though all of us got our eCoPR document and we updated our SIN also. Great mysteries that only IRCC knows :rolleyes:
Good to know I have company. What's your eCOPR date? Did you get your PR cards? You cannot link her to GCKey as well?

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Good to know I have company. What's your eCOPR date? Did you get your PR cards? You cannot link her to GCKey as well?
We (two dependents, all inland) got our eCoPR on 29th June (after waiting for 22 days) and still waiting for PR card. I was able to link all of our PR card application with GCKey account. For all 3 of us, it is showing "Eligibility under review" in linked PR card application.
On PR confirmation portal, mine and kid's address is accepted by IRCC but wife's address is still under review. Photo is under review for all 3 of us.
Raised webform to correct address status for my wife, got some standard reply which was no way close to answer my question.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
We (two dependents, all inland) got our eCoPR on 29th June (after waiting for 22 days) and still waiting for PR card. I was able to link all of our PR card application with GCKey account. For all 3 of us, it is showing "Eligibility under review" in linked PR card application.
On PR confirmation portal, mine and kid's address is accepted by IRCC but wife's address is still under review. Photo is under review for all 3 of us.
Raised webform to correct address status for my wife, got some standard reply which was no way close to answer my question.
Thanks a bunch. Damn. Atleast you were able to link. Good luck. Let's see how long this saga goes.

Reactions: paontario

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Guys I recieved an email saying but no pdf attched. Please help
Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.
Congrats . Happy for you

did you get any update recently?

Karthikkeyan

Mar 31, 2021
Hi All,
I got my eCoPR on July 07 2021. In the portal I see my mailing address has been approved but my photo is still under review. I haven't received my PR card yet.

I have few question if anybody how whats next,
1. Is there anything I had to do after I receive my eCoPR?
2. Will I receive another email when my PR Card is approved/mailed?

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi All,
I got my eCoPR on July 07 2021. In the portal I see my mailing address has been approved but my photo is still under review. I haven't received my PR card yet.

I have few question if anybody how whats next,
1. Is there anything I had to do after I receive my eCoPR?
2. Will I receive another email when my PR Card is approved/mailed?
You can link your PR card application with your GCKey account, so you will get all updates happening with regards to your PR card. It is not mandatory, but I think it is good to have because you would know status of your PR card. I am not quite sure when will you receive email from PR confirmation portal, probably when photo is accepted by IRCC. I am still waiting for my PR card and PR confirmation portal shows photo "under review by IRCC".

Also you need to change your SIN with your eCoPR document.

Karthikkeyan

Mar 31, 2021
You can link your PR card application with your GCKey account, so you will get all updates happening with regards to your PR card. It is not mandatory, but I think it is good to have because you would know status of your PR card. I am not quite sure when will you receive email from PR confirmation portal, probably when photo is accepted by IRCC. I am still waiting for my PR card and PR confirmation portal shows photo "under review by IRCC".

Also you need to change your SIN with your eCoPR document.
Thanks for the response @paontario. I don't have access to GCKey as I applied through an immigration representative, I was just making sure I'm not missing any pending work on my side.

I have already applied for SIN with the eCoPR. Since I already have a SIN for my workpermit, when i received my eCoPR I selected "Change of Status" category in the SIN application, hopefully that is correct.

ilovepreetdhaliwal

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Aor 3 dec 2020 inland

Rcmp , medical upfront

Medical passed on 8 jan 2021

Biomatric done on 11 jan 2021

Eligibility passed - 3 feb 2021

I called ircc - 19 july 2021 .. they said info sharing in progress.. security not started yet

21 july 2021 - i got portal ...

navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hey guys, I applied under CEC from outside Canada. The current address mentioned on my PR file is also from outside Canada. For the PR confirmation portal, can i mention that I am currently not in Canada? Can this delay my application or create any other issue?

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for the response @paontario. I don't have access to GCKey as I applied through an immigration representative, I was just making sure I'm not missing any pending work on my side.

I have already applied for SIN with the eCoPR. Since I already have a SIN for my workpermit, when i received my eCoPR I selected "Change of Status" category in the SIN application, hopefully that is correct.
I am not sure about the option you selected to update SIN because I went to ServiceCanada and got my SIN changed in-person. That was quick and I preferred it so I dont have to start counting days the way almost everyone of us did for eCoPR.

If you are in Ontario, you need to change your OHIP card too.