+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

nirmal1612

Apr 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

Just the quick question.
I received PR confirmation email that ask about UCI, name and date of entry.
Me and my wife both received the same email.

Do I need to respond from both email address or I can sent the information from my email address since I am the primary applicant. ?

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hi Guys,

Just the quick question.
I received PR confirmation email that ask about UCI, name and date of entry.
Me and my wife both received the same email.

Do I need to respond from both email address or I can sent the information from my email address since I am the primary applicant. ?
Actually doesn't matter, but to keep simple I did respond from primary applicants email with option 'A' (i.e. same common email or login for all applicants) and sharing all details about dependents

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
Hello, Everyone

I have created new Pr conformation portal before receiving portal credentials from cic.

Do I have to inform them or just wait for second mail with credentials? anyone has been in this situation ?
I also accidently made my account. I also never received the credential email. I waited for 1 month after i got the 1st email from IRCC .
After 1 month i login into my portal, i could see my PR application. I submitted my address and photo
Very next day i received my Ecopr in my portal

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Can you share your timeline please?

There are a lot of people with outland dependents are waiting for the COPR but seems like you've got one.
Aor: 15 April 2021
First mail: 21 june 2021
Reply next day
Sec mail: 28 june
Reply next day
Copr: 10 july
Got copr for me only. No update for spouse.as she is outside of canada.

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Your pr card was really quick. I had my approval and mailing on the same day but haven't received it even today July 19th
Hi
Just checking after eCOPR have you sent copy of COPR and photo to Local VO?
my eCOPR received on 30th June one GU 9th July, but no approval in the portal or GCkey account.
Do I need to send printed eCOPR copy and photo to local VO for processing of PR card?