+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
Hey guys, Question - I just got a ghost update on PR card application, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad news.
I've done my photo myself and I'm terrified that they will reject it. How do they notify you if the pictures is rejected? Would I even get a GU on PR card if it was rejected?

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
Hi,

I received first portal mail last week to my Employer's attorney email address instead of mail address which was there on my express entry profile and I got that portal mail attachment docs from them.

With that I sent mail to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca confirming my personal email address in order to create portal account and share temporary password credentials. But it's been 3 days IRCC has not confirmed back with above details. Can I create portal account on my own and upload photos & Other details .. Is it valid ? Does anyone have done this and successfully got e-copr ? Kindly help me on this if someone have information on this .

VO # Etobicoke

Thank you.

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Hey guys, Question - I just got a ghost update on PR card application, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad news.
I've done my photo myself and I'm terrified that they will reject it. How do they notify you if the pictures is rejected? Would I even get a GU on PR card if it was rejected?
They will let you know on the portal if there is any issues with your photo. GU is likely a good sign :)

Reactions: Zaluzhna

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hi everyone…
Is anybody here waiting for COPR from may and June after receiving credential mail…it’s totally frustrating for me waiting from 1 month bcz I uploaded mine picture and address on 18th June…is anyone in the boat
Vo- Etobicoke
Please reply!!!!

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone…
Is anybody here waiting for COPR from may and June after receiving credential mail…it’s totally frustrating for me waiting from 1 month bcz I uploaded mine picture and address on 18th June…is anyone in the boat
Vo- Etobicoke
Please reply!!!!
were the same im waiting since June 19

farukaktas

Jun 23, 2021
You can link your PR Card application under CIC account to get any updates / progress happening on your PR card application. It is not mandatory process so you can just relax and chill.
Here you'll have steps of linking application:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/
I just linked the PR Card application on my CIC. Thank you.

renu1234

Jul 13, 2021
My PR application started as outland process and then a few months back I came to Canada on Visitor Visa from USA.
I received a Passport request letter and there were instructions to send passport to New York office if I am in USA or to Ottawa office if I am in Canada. I sent to Ottawa office. Soon after that I started getting Client portal emails.
1st email : 8th July
2nd email : 10 July
I replied with address and photo the very same day.

After multiple times contacting IRCC about my passport status, they finally sent my passport and photo back but there is a letter that came with it saying that they are not sending COPR and all process will go through different way. I do not understand what was the need to request passport and photo in the first place. This is so messy and complete waste of time the way they are handling the whole PR confirmation process.

Now I know it looks like I only submitted my photo on 10th and its only been 9 days so I should have patience but that's not the case. Its been a long wait since I sent my passport out thinking its almost over but everything is struck and not knowing how much longer it will take is frustrating.

Has anyone else had similar case?

Reactions: Viharpatel123