+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi can somebody help me
My pr card application is linked and shows eligibility is in review.
How long i can expect it from this to get approved?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
It depends on your VO, when your PR (COPR) approved & when you get your 1st GU!
I got my copr on 13 July .. VO Etobicoke and today i am able to link my application and it’s already review in eligibility.. before i was trying due to wrong info it wasn’t link.
And about GU1?
I didn’t get any GU coz Today I am able to link it.
So how many GU needed and is there any before changed to review in eligibility?

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
I got my copr on 13 July .. VO Etobicoke and today i am able to link my application and it’s already review in eligibility.. before i was trying due to wrong info it wasn’t link.
And about GU1?
I didn’t get any GU coz Today I am able to link it.
So how many GU needed and is there any before changed to review in eligibility?
As you got your COPR very recently, it takes up to 1 month and even more sometimes for Etobicoke!
You would expect 1 to 2 Ghost Updates till your final approve & mailed update!

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
Thanks for reply. But the thing is my representative got the email because it was his email on my application. So should I just tell him to reply?
Hey!! i have same problem i sent them new email but haven't got reply its been 8 days. I hope you are PR by now can.you tell me how did you managed this in january.? thankyou

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I choose option A, they sent me credential email next day but there is only information about me, I didn't see anything for my wife, I uploaded documents needed, waiting for review, is there anyone else who choose option A?
Yes i choosed option A and uploaded on Tuesday July 13th. Till now, its still In review with IRCC till only God knows when.

farukaktas

Jun 23, 2021
Hi guys, I got eCOPR on 13th July. On PR Portal, it says that the mailing address is accepted and the Photo is in review with IRCC. I wanted to ask you whether it is normal or not. Also, do you know how long does it take to get a PR Card after e-COPR? Thanks

Ruchisp2

Aug 17, 2017
I have been waiting since June 16 for eCOPR . When called CIC they said because my work permit expired so they will process work permit first. anyone else with same scenario?

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Hi!
i received my 1st mail on 15th june 2021. still waiting for login email .called ircc and agent said that the file is in process and you have to wait. I don't get that waiting period game because i already received my 1st mail. why it's taking too long for 2nd email.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee suggest someway to resolve this problem.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Good luck for today everyone
Been waiting for eCOPR since june 30th
First email June 26th
Let’s see how this week goes.