+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

renu1234

Jul 13, 2021
I got my gcms notes today...
My AOR is Nov 27th and I have been waiting for copr since June 3rd.
Final decision on my application was made on May 7th at Montreal Immigration office.
Secondary office is Etobicoke.
GCMS notes show an ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE which is July 19th. I am assuming and hoping that I will get my copr on that day then! Let's wait and see.
Hello, How do we apply for these notes? and how long it takes to get there notes?

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Got portal credentials on 20th June and submitted all the details on the same day, T number was generated on 26th June in CIC but have not received the COPR document in the portal. Anyone in a similar situation and got COPR signed document?
I submitted on 25th June and got eCoPR on 29th June. Check in your portal once, it usually shows inside application in the last section (after photo upload).

Jun 24, 2021
Hey anyone knows about how long COPR take. I am waiting from last 22 days all my friends got their in 2 3 days and some of them got in 10 day. If anyone has any information about how to contact them pls let me know. Thanks

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
This whole immigration process sucks. Still waiting for PR card from 31st May after getting ecopr. And there are some people who got ecopr in late June and have received their PR card already

Jay@202187

Jul 11, 2021
I received my as well as my spouse PR card but our pr portal status still shows "In review". For example, as I am a principal applicant, my photo status still shows in review, and for my spouse both photo and address status still shows In review. I am not sure if shall I notify CIC or shall I just enjoy my residency :)
Hi did you received your COPR before PR card?

13Dhillon

Jun 24, 2021
I received my as well as my spouse PR card but our pr portal status still shows "In review". For example, as I am a principal applicant, my photo status still shows in review, and for my spouse both photo and address status still shows In review. I am not sure if shall I notify CIC or shall I just enjoy my residency :)
Congratulations

When did you get your Ecopr?

sak298

Feb 19, 2019
Hi did you received your COPR before PR card?
No … I first received eCOPR and then checked with my GC account , they created my COPR and concluded my application. Then myself and my spouse we got permanent SIN number and PR card. But our my spouse photo and address still under review on pr portal

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Got portal credentials on 20th June and submitted all the details on the same day, T number was generated on 26th June in CIC but have not received the COPR document in the portal. Anyone in a similar situation and got COPR signed document?
Did you received congratulations email and another email saying your case has been reviewed and your document is ready to download in portal ?

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Hi Sardee, notify the officers immediately about your situation. They will help you to correct the necessary error parts on the COPR, Like Surname/Given name, sex, etc. They have entered the wrong first entry date for my dependant. Afterward, I send them an email and tell them what's happening, they replied back within 1 day, says it's okay and it does not need to be updated/renew.
Hi,
I am in same situation, original entry date error, what was the procedure to get this correct?