+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello guys . I got my credentials mail on 13th july and replied on same day with photo and address. Still its been 3 days i didn’t receive ecopr .. how long it usually takes and how can i contact them if it takes too long ?

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys! ECoPR finally approved! But i couldn't find any file to download! Neither in the portal, or in the Application page.

Do you know where i could find it?

sarthaksarry

Jul 16, 2021
Please reply!

I've applied my joint PR with my wife on April 7th, 2021 wherein, I am the Primary applicant and wife is dependent but IRCC send Permanent Residence Portal email on July 14th, 2021 to my wife but not me.

Are we both supposed to get this email from IRCC or just Primary as I am the primary applicant my wife is dependent, how come they send this email to my wife who is dependent?

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Please reply!

I've applied my joint PR with my wife on April 7th, 2021 wherein, I am the Primary applicant and wife is dependent but IRCC send Permanent Residence Portal email on July 14th, 2021 to my wife but not me.

Are we both supposed to get this email from IRCC or just Primary as I am the primary applicant my wife is dependent, how come they send this email to my wife who is dependent?
were in the same boat. the credential portal was sent to my wife's name but we're all in the portal including our kids.

sarthaksarry

Jul 16, 2021
were in the same boat. the credential portal was sent to my wife's name but we're all in the portal including our kids.
How long it has been for your wife to receive that email! Can we reply to that email and mention Primary secondary and dependent information?

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi,

Do we have to upload the photo to the portal with the stamp of a studio/photographer behind the photo like we did before?
Email says that we can use our own mobile phone or laptop to take a photo.

I am confused.

numbnumb

Apr 27, 2021
I received 1st portal email on July 14th from Etobicoke. I didn't receive 2nd email as I already had an account. I uploaded address and photo on July 14th. Waiting for eCOPR. Anyone know how long it will take for Etobicoke office to issue eCOPR. Applied under TR2PR stream.

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
The pr portal is not in sync, i got my pr card, the website still says in review with ircc

• Wow
Reactions: Regina Phalange

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hey guys! ECoPR finally approved! But i couldn't find any file to download! Neither in the portal, or in the Application page.

Do you know where i could find it?
Same is the case with me, but all my dependents got their ecopr but in my account there is no option to download it. Did you receive that mail which says “your case has been reviewed and you document is ready to download in portal”. I received congratulations email and email saying above for all my dependents but not for me.

Reactions: HanenBlade

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
and only your wife has received not you? What did you do next? I mean did you reply to the same email or not?
i receib
and only your wife has received not you? What did you do next? I mean did you reply to the same email or not?
they sent the credentials portal to my email address and with the name of my wife instead of me as the principal applicant. As I log in to the portal with the new password I found my name and our kids who are currently residing outside Canada. What we did is we uploaded our photos and declare were inside Canada. We don't submit declarations for our kids.